Chapter 15-Ash calm yo tits

Chapter 15

Calum's pov:

We walk back into the house holding hands as Shannon continues to drink her strawberry coolata thing.

"Hey, what's that taste like?" I ask her as we walk into the kitchen.

"Heaven in a cup," she replies taking another sip.

"Can I have some?"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha," she laughs continuing to drink.

"I was being serious," I look her in the eyes. She stops laughing and raises an eyebrow. I laugh and lean in to kiss her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. I hear footsteps but ignore them.

"Calum, youuuuuu son of a bitch," Somebody says. We pull apart and I turn to see Ashton.

"Um," I say running my hand through my hair.

"Ash, we're dating now," Shannon steps forward. Ashton's mouth drops and he steps towards us.

"And I okayed this when?" He asks annoyed.

"Why would you have to okay it? It's my life," Shannon tries to stay calm.

"Because you are my younger cousin and I don't want you getting hurt," Ashton says. Oh thanks Ashton.

"So you are saying that I'm going to get hurt by Calum?"

"I'm just saying that I don't want you dating anyone without my permission first."

"Wow Ash, and you used to be fun," she says turning to go up the stairs. I go after her and follow her to her room. She goes in, but I stay behind. After like 5 seconds she comes out.

"Shannon, are you o-" I start, but she cuts me off. She then runs down the stairs and again I follow her. What happened to her and physical activity not mixing?

"Ashton!" She screams. Ashton comes into the room obviously still angry. "WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GIRL IN MY BED?!? DID SOMEBODY DO THE FRICKLE FRACKLE IN MY BED?"

"No, that's my friend Erika. I invited her over and she fell asleep on the couch so I just brought her up to your room," Ashton explains.

"Why the frick frack diddly dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac did you think that was okay?" She yells.

"Um."

"How come it's ok for you to let somebody sleep in my room without my permission, but I can't date somebody without your permission?!? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT LOGICAL YOU SON OF A BITCH?"

"Calm down Shannon, it's okay," I whisper grabbing her hand. She relaxes and starts talking again.

"Sorry for blowing up at you Ash," she apologizes.

"It's fine, it's my fault anyway. You can date whoever the fuck you want even if he's one of my best mates," Ashton laughs.

She lets go of my hand for a second to hug Ashton.

"Um Ashton, I'm kind of tired and want to go to bed, but your friend is still in my bed," Shannon laughs a little. Ashton goes up the stairs and I go find Michael and Luke.

"Hey, what was that huge shit storm about?" Michael asks as I sit down.

"A lot. Oh and I thought you'd like to know that Shannon's last name is Willcox," I laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA COCKS!"

----

(A/N):

Sorry for this being short and weird and idek.

Leave a shit storm of opinions and stuff in the comments!

Gotta go spam the radio station with requests.

Peace out Girl Scout.

~Jolie <3