Chapter 3-Touche

Chapter 3

Calum's pov:

I finish showing the girl her room and I begin to head towards the door. I really need to know her name.

"Hey, Calum?" She asks

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Do you guys have wifi?"

"We do, but I'm not telling you the password. Also, what's your name?" I laugh.

"So first you kidnap me and then you won't give me wifi, where's the common decency in that?" she rolls her eyes sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah, we kidnapped you, so we obviously aren't going to give you wifi. How did you ever think those two things would line up?" I raise my eyebrow, crossing my arms.

"Yeah about that, are you ever going to tell me why I'm here and why you haven't done anything besides give me a cool ass rom yet?"

"Are you ever going to tell me your name?"

"Fine. It's Bob Duncan," she shrugs with no emotion.

"Be legit," I groan.

"You be legit. Why am I here?" she retorts.

"Touche."

"Why can't you just tell me? For gods sake!"

"I'm supposed to let Ashton tell you."

"Then go get him!" she yells pointing to the door.

"Not until you tell me your name."

"It's Shannon, now go," she motions me out.

"Thank you Shannon," I sigh walking towards the door. 

I go down the stairs and see the boys throwing couch cushions all over the place.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I yell over the blasting music.

"WE ARE BUILDING A FORT!" Ashton giggles.

"Can I help?" I run over, completely forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing.

"Sure, just go order some pizza first I'm starving," Michael responds. I nod and go over to the phone and dial the pizza place. I order 5 pizzas and go back over to the boys.

We continue to place cushions in various ways and throw blankets over top of them. Once we finish, Luke turns on Netflix.

"What should we watch?" He asks turning to us.

"Look up Sharknado. I heard it's so bad it's good," I reply.

-

About twenty minutes into the movie the doorbell rings.

"PIZZA!" Mikey screams jumping up and running to the door. Ashton pauses the movie and we all follow. I pay and then we start devouring the pizza.

Two pizzas down, three to go.

"Hey where's the girl we kidnapped?" Mikey asks.

Shit.

"Oh, um, well," I laugh. They all stare at me. "I was supposed to get Ashton to go tell her why we kidnapped her, but I kind of forgot when I saw you guys building a fort.

Ashton shakes his head disapprovingly and we all head up to her room. When we walk in she glares at us all, mainly me. 

"I have been waiting for almost 30 minutes now, how long does it take to send a person up to a room?" Shannon says through gritted teeth starting to lunge at me.

Luke and Michael quickly grab her arms before she can attack me. 

"Let me go, let me go, I just want to punch Cal in the nose," She sings to the tune of "Let It Go".

"You can't punch Calum, but you can have pizza and then after that an explanation," Ashton offers.

"Wait will you actually? I'm starving," Shannon asks as her eyes widen.

"Yes, we promise it isn't drugged."

"Do you know the song The Judge by Twenty One Pilots?" she asks out of nowhere.

"Yes, why?" Michael asks confused.

"Set me free," she states bluntly.

Luke and Michael let go of her and she lunges at me. She tackles me to the ground and tries to pin me down. I flip us over so I'm on top of her. I pin her down to the ground and lean in to her.

"You're not gonna hurt me that easily," I smirk. I stand up and extend my hand to help her stand up. She denies and stands up on her own.

"I'll hurt you sometime, whether it be emotionally or physically," Shannon says with an annoyed look. 

She walks out of the door and we all follow her downstairs to see her already eating a slice of pizza. "Holy musical batman! This pizza is good."

We all stare at her for a second and then eat some more pizza ourselves. Once we all finish eating Shannon looks at us all with a scared look on her face.

"Wait shit, are you going to tell me why you kidnapped me now?" 

----

(A/N):

cliffhanger oops. i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'll update next whenever i feel like it. vote and comment! :)

(future me) this chapter used to be completely different, it was horrible, i just changed it. now it seems less like shannon is on drugs.

~Jolie <3