Chapter 18-Hakuna Matata

Chapter 18

Calum's pov:

Shannon falls into my arms and I see her eyes close. A tear falls down my cheek and I bend down and lay a kiss on her forehead.

"We need to get her to a hospital, now," I announce standing up with her in my arms. I look over to see that Ashton was tying the guy to the chair.

"I already called the police and ambulance and they should be here soon," Erika responds. I nod and then hear sirens.

"SPD OPEN UP!" They shout banging on the basement door. Luke goes up and unlocks it and they all come down.

We explain to them what happened and Shannon's father confesses. They take him away and we all go upstairs and they put Shannon in the ambulance. I watch as they lay her down on the stretcher and the doors close. A tear falls down my cheek and I see all the boys staring at me. How the hell did this happen? Why did it happen? What the fuck is wrong with her father? I just need to talk to her later.

*At the hospital*

We get the hospital in about 10 minutes and are forced to sit in the waiting room because we aren't family. Fucking rules. But of course Ashton is her cousin so he gets to go into her room.

Eventually they finally allow visitors and I spring out of my seat and follow everyone to her room. I see Shannon sitting in the hospital bed eating some food and run over to her and plant a kiss on her lips.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?" I practically scream. Shannon jumps a little then laughs at me.

"I'm fine, I've been shot in the leg before, I'm all good," she smiles.

"Then you'll be okay when we start the tour, right-WAIT YOU'VE GOTTEN SHOT?" Ashton asks standing up from his seat.

"Yeah, yeah, guy takes hostages in bank, robs bank, Shannon goes all bitch mode on him, Shannon gets shot," she shrugs.

"Why the hell are you talking in the third person?" Michael raises an eyebrow.

"Cause I can I don't know" she roll her eyes. Mikey puts his hands up in surrender and backs away slowly. "They stitched up my leg so I should be able to go home today, but I don't know."

"Yay!" Luke smiles.

"HAKUNA MATATA!" Ashton sings.

"What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem free philosophy,

Hakuna Matata," we all join in.

Shannon stands up, hobbles over to me, and wraps her arms around my waist. I rest my chin on her head and lightly rub her back as everyone is still singing.

"Do you want us to leave you alone so you can rest?" I whisper into her ear.

"No, stay with me," Shannon mumbles, burying her head into my chest.

"Okay Shan the man," I laugh.

"Don't call me that," she groans moving her head to look me in the eyes.

"Okay... sports bra," I smirk. She just shakes her head and leans in. Our lips connect and I get so into the kiss I forget we aren't alone.

"Get a room!" Mikey says in utter disgust.

"We are in a room," I reply pulling away.

"Then get your own room," Ashton groans.

"Technically... this is my room," Shannon laughs.

Everybody groans and just leaves the room. Shannon turns around and waves goodbye to them and I see her bum hanging out of the hospital gown.

"Hey Shannon, your ass is hanging out of your hospital gown," I laugh slapping her ass.

----

(A/N):

Yeah it's short I get it.

Oops it's another filler.

So for some reason goodbye autocorrected to GAY BANANAS, but luckily I caught it.

So yeah. Cool. Swag. Swiggity swag.

I changed my username and the book cover btw.

Hi or hey.

GAY BANANAS.

DAMMIT.

~Jolie <3