Chapter 7-God damn walls

Chapter 7

Shannon's pov:

I've been staying with the boys for a week and I've been getting really close to them all. Just Calum won't stop calling me training bra even though it obviously wasn't a training bra. Anyway, I wake up and obviously take a shower.

After my shower I put on some black leggings and a cut off shirt. I also toss on some fuzzy socks and then run down the stairs about slipping 5 million times. I finally get the bottom and then run and slide. I turn my head for a spilt second and find my body crashing into a wall.

I fall to the ground and lay there and sigh, "AlRIGHT, WHO PUT THIS FUCKING WALL HERE?" I scream sitting up.

"You alright there training bra?" Calum laughs sitting next to me. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Seriously, it wasn't even a training bra," I sigh.

"I know, just training bra sounds better as a nickname than bra," Calum shrugs also standing up.

"Lets get some breakfast," I ignore him.

"Want to go somewhere to get something?" Calum asks me.

"Sure, just let me get dressed," I start to walk towards the stairs.

"But you are dressed," Calum replies grabbing my hand and spinning me around.

"Yeah, but I look like shit," I reply.

"I think you look beautiful," Calum blurts out. I blush and he reaches out for me other hand and leans in. Before our lips can touch I pull away.

"I-I'm just going to go change," I say nervously turning and running up the stairs.

I try to ignore what almost just happened and  change into some black skinny jeans, a 5sos shirt the boys gave me, and black high top converse. I look in the mirror at my hair and leave it naturally curly. I just put on some mascara and then sprint down the stairs.

"Uh hey, are you ready?" Calum asks me, awkwardly scratching his head.

"Yes, just my hair looks awful."

"I think it looks pretty."

"I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one."

"Here, use my beanie," he takes his beanie off and puts it on my head.

"No, it's fine Calum, you don't have to," I protest.

"Nope, I insist," he smiles. I nod and adjust the beanie.

We go outside and start to walk down the sidewalk.

"Why exactly are we walking?" I ask.

"I don't really know," he laughs. "By the way, the band on your shirt sucks."

"You're right, they do suck," I smile.

"Hey! You've never even heard us before!" Calum laughs nudging me. I push him so he's off balance and then take off running down the sidewalk. I hide behind a tree and then hear footsteps. I peek my head around the tree and see Calum right in front of me. He shakes his head and picks me up.

"Calum put me down!" I laugh. He spins me in circles then sets me down. We stare into each others eyes for a second, but I clear my throat. "Uh lets continue, shall we?"

He nods awkwardly and we keep walking to wherever we are going.

We get to Starbucks and find a place to sit.

"I can go order, what do you want?" Calum questions.

"I've honestly never had Starbucks before," I shrug. He almost screams, but just stares at me wide eyed.

"I guess I'll just surprise you," He smirks. I sigh and pull my phone out as Calum goes up to the counter. I start scrolling through twitter and see a bunch of random tweets.

After a while I hear the worker say "Training bra and Cal."

I laugh a little and everyone else looks up from whatever they're doing and I hear a couple laughs. Calum walks back over to me and hands me my drink.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Double chocolate chip frappe," Calum replies siting down. He also places some food on the table. I eat some and then take a sip of the frappe.

"Holy whale sex this is good," I stare at the drink.

"I know. I can't believe you had never had Starbucks."

"I can't believe it either."

We finish up and head back to the house. When we walk in I see Michael and Luke playing FIFA.

"Oh hey, you have FIFA," I lean over the couch.

"Great observation," Calum laughs at me.

"Want to play?" Luke offers, ignoring Calum.

"Sure, but I'll kick your ass," I shrug jumping over the couch and sitting down.

"Actually, I'll kick your ass," Calum steals Michael's control. Luke hands me his and we start playing.

"If I win, then you have to dress up as a banana and run around the streets singing a song about a banana," I smirk.

"And if I win... you have to kiss me," Calum smiles.

"Prepare to lose," I smile shaking Calum's hand.

----

(A/N):

Another update yay! I like this chapter a lot better than the last. Also, it's true I've never had Starbucks. The reason I was able to make two chapters so close together was because I got braces three days ago so I've been at home watching Netflix and writing fanfiction so yep. Please vote and comment!

Comment what your favorite Starbucks drink is or what I should try if I ever have Starbucks!

~Jolie <3