Chapter 20-Um, how's the weather?

Chapter 20

Shannon's pov:

"N-Niall...Horan," I breathe out staring at the blonde boy.

"You must be Shannon, the one this boy has been talkng non stop about," Niall sits down slinging his arm over Calum's shoulder.

"Y-Yeah that's me," I blush looking at Calum.

Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts I'm screwed.

"What?" Niall gives me an odd look.

"What?" I reply. Wait shit did I say that out loud?

"You just said nuts and b-"

"NOTHING. N-nothing. I'm just gonna, uh, Calum could I talk to you in the hall?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah sure," he gives me an odd look, but stands up.

We get out into the hallway and he just stares at me.

"I'm an idiot," I put my head in my hands leaning against the wall. I start to slide down the wall and end up on the floor.

"Well you are American," Calum laughs sitting next to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I gasp slapping his arm.

"Green Day's song, ya know, Amer-"

"American Idiot yeah I know," I sigh leaning my head on his shoulder.

"So tell me what's wrong," Caum grabs my hand holding it over his heart.

"I just-I make such a fool out of myself. I'm just a crazy ass girl who doesn't know how to talk to famous people I've loved for a long time," I groan sitting up.

"I'm famous and you can talk to me?" Calum says more as a question.

"Yeah, but like when I met you I didn't know you were famous and thought you were a crazy ass pervert and you were going to kill me or something," I laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Just be yourself and you'll be fine," Calum smiles leaning in to kiss me.

"Well damn," a familiar voice says stopping in front of us. I pull away from Calum quickly and see Louis Tomlinson standing in front of me along with Harry Styles beside him.

"Oh, uh, ha, just um, so how is the weather today?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Guys this is my girlfriend and Ashton's cousin Shannon," Calum introduces me, standing up aswell. "Sorry she's so quiet, she's on her period and doesn't want to ta-"

"NO I'M NOT SHUT UP" I slap my hand over Calum's mouth. He licks my hand and I pull my hand away. "Ew  your gross."

"What a great couple," Louis laughs pulling us both in for a hug.

Wait. Louis Tomlinson is hugging me. WHAT IS LIFE.

Once he pulls away I freeze until a hand waves in front of my face snapping me out of my trance.

"Shannonnnnn," Calum sings.

"What? Huh?" I ask looking around.

"We were about to go back inside the room," Calum says.

"Oh, ok," I reply turning around and smack my face into the wall falling to the ground. "AGAIN? HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED?!?!"

Just as I'm screaming a little girl and her mom walk by, startled by my words.

"Oh, I'm sorry, uh have a nice day?" I question myself looking at them apologetically. The mom glares at me and grabs her daughters hand and continues to go down the hall. Once they are out of sight everybody bursts out laughing. "Can somebody help me up now?"

Calum quickly grabs my hands and helps me up. Everybody else walks in the room, but Calum holds me back for a second.

"I can see your underwear," he whispers, his lips brushing against my ear, sending shivers down my back.

He smirks and walks into the hotel room. I quickly pull up my pants and follow him in.

"You okay?" Niall asks concerned.

"Yeah, just some technical difficulties," I blush glancing at Calum.

"Okay, well Liam and Zayn are picking up pizza and will be here soon," he responds. I nod and walk into the kitchen to get something to get to drink.

I open the fridge and bend down to get a water bottle. I stand up and turn around to see Calum standing there grinning at me.

"What?" I laugh walking up to him and placing my hands on his chest.

"I saw your underwear again when you bent down," he chuckles leaning in, his lips touching my neck.

" You horny horny boy," I laugh. "Just kiss me already."

"Then you have to catch me!" he squeals running away. I shake my head and sprint after him. I see Calum run into one on the bedrooms and I follow him in and close the door.

"I caught you," I smirk walking over to where he is sitting on the bed.

I straddle my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Then I guess you get that kiss," he whispers.

Calum leans in and our lips connect. He flips us over so I'm laying down on the bed and starts leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. Calum sucks on one part of my neck and I pull at the hem of his shirt, signalling for him to take it off. He pulls away for a second and rips his shirt off. I stare at his toned abs as he grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head. I lean up and connect my lips to his once again and Calum wraps his arms around me and fumbles trying to get my bra strap undone. I laugh at him and undo it myself and chuck it to the ground.

"It's not that hard," I laugh at him.

"But I am."

"Okay you ruined it," I sigh laying down on the bed.

"Dammit," he plops down next to me. "On the bright side I bet I was the first person to touch your boobs," Calum smirks turning his head to face me.

"W-What makes you think that?" I stutter.

"Because I know you."

"Okay fine, you are the first one," I laugh.

"I knew it hah-"

"Pizza is here!" somebody knocks on the door. I freeze and look at Cal. "Better come before it's all gone!"

"Shit," Calum mutters. "We'll be out soon!"

I spring up from the bed and grab my bra off of the floor. I quickly put it on and toss my shirt on.

"Um, Shannon," Calum chuckles walking over to me. He pushes my hair over my shoulder and rubs his fingers over a spot on my neck. "You've got something right there."

I run into the bathroom and look in the mirror to see a hickey on my neck.

"Shit Calum!" I turn around to see him in the doorway.

"Whoops?"

----

(A/N):

whoOps.

~Jolie <3