Chapter 9-Something unexpected

Chapter 9

Shannon's pov:(Surprise surprise. Note my sarcasm)

After Calum does his little song and dance I post the video I took on Instagram. Everyone around us is either laughing their heads off or taking their children away from us. They probably think we are axe murderers or something. Once we all get back to the house Calum takes off the banana suit and luckily he has clothes on underneath it.

"Any of you want to go see a movie?" Ashton asks.

"Can we go see Transformers Age of Extinction?" I smile. Ashton nods and Calum hugs me. "Calum you are all sweaty get off of me!"

"But I just wanted a hug," he responds.

"Calum," I glare at him. He groans and gets off of me. "Before we go, you are taking a shower."

Calum mumbles something and goes upstairs. I follow him upstairs and go to my room to straighten my hair. By the time my hair is straight Calum is also out of the shower. We both go back downstairs and see all the boys jamming out to Blink-182. I join in and so does Calum, Eventually we all go hop in the car and head off to the movie theater. Some girls recognize the boys so they sign stuff.

"Hi, are you a friend of the boys?" A girl that looks around my age asks.

"I'm Ashton's cousin, Shannon," I smile. She smiles back and gets her phone out.

"I'm Jenevieve, but my friends call me Jen," Jen smiles. "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course!" I reply. We take a selfie and I decide to ask for her number. "Hey, can I have your number? You could come over sometime."

I have no idea why I'm doing this, she just seems nice and I'm gonna need some girl friends for company with these 4 annoying boys.

She nods and we give each other our phones. I enter my number and hand her her phone back. We say goodbye and I start looking for the boys. A girl taps my shoulder and I turn to see a girl with a dirty look on her face.

"Who are you?" She snorts. Is she a pig or something?

"I'm Ashton's cousin, Shannon," I crack a small smile.

"You look ratchet," She laughs. Is this girl Willow Pape orrr?

"Excuse me?" I widen my eyes. She rolls her eyes and starts thinking of a comeback. I start to walk away but she keeps blocking the path. "Uh, please move."

"Why should I bitch?" She smirks. Okay, that's it.

"Are you kidding me? You just met me and you are calling me a bitch. What the hell is wrong with you?" I raise my voice. Before she can answer, Michael pulls me away.

"We got the tickets," Mikey explains. "Who was that?"

"Just a little bitch," I reply clenching my teeth. Michael slowly nods, confused and pulls me away to the rest of the boys.

We walk into the theater and the ads start. I sigh and start eating popcorn. After like twenty minutes, the movie finally starts. About halfway through the movie, Luke does the most cliche thing and yawns to put his arm around me. I laugh a little and turn my head to see Calum looking quite upset. Not going to worry. I lean my head on Luke's shoulder and smile to myself.

After the movie we exit the theater and Calum and Luke are holding onto my hands and swinging my arms back and forth. The whole way home we are all singing in the car, as always. At the same time I'm texting Jenevieve and we are talking about random shit. The boys keep looking over my shoulder and are trying to read my texts but I move my phone everywhere so they can't see it. To be honest we are talking about them some of the time.

We get back and the boys want to play truth, dare, or snog. Idk why they added the kiss. Guess I'm just that fabulous. *Flips hair dramatically*

"Can I see if a friend can come over?" I ask them.

"Sure, who?" Ashton replies.

"Her name is Jenevieve and I met her at the movie theater. She's a fan," I smile.

"Better not be a crazed fan, but that's fine," Ashton says. I smile some more and text her the deets. Is deets an old saying? Alright, I text her the address.

Jen gets to the house like ten minutes later and I let her in.

"Hello," I greet her.

"Hi," Jen smiles.

"Come in, meet the guys."

We go find the boys and I see Jen trying not to freak out. I introduce her to them and they all smile and say hi and stuff.

"We were about to play truth, dare, or snog if you want to join," Luke explains. 

"Sure," she agrees, still shaking a bit from everything happening so fast

"Calum, truth, dare, or snog," Luke starts us out.

"Truth."

"PANSYCAKE!" Jen and I scream at the same time. The boys stare at us weirdly, but get on with the game.

"Who's your favorite person in this room?" Luke asks.

"Shannon," Calum blushes

"Awe, Cal-Pal!" I giggle standing up to go over and hug him. We hug and I don't want to let go, but I have to. I sit back down next to Calum and then Calum asks somebody.

"Okay, Mikey, truth, dare, or snog?" Calum looks at Michael. For the kiss, you can kiss anybody you want.

"Snog," Michael smirks inching closer to me. Our lips connect and I hear everyone go "Ohhhh!"

When we pull apart, I see Calum glaring at Mikey. Does he like me? No, he couldn't.

"Jenevieve, truth, dare, or snog?" Michael asks.

"Dare," she smirks.

"I dare you to kiss Calum," Michael smiles.

Jenevieve goes over to Calum and their lips connect. When Calum kisses back I feel my heart drop. Everyone goes "Ohhh!" again, except for me. I think I may have feelings for Calum. They don't pull apart for like a minute and when they do pull apart I find myself staring down at my hands.

"You alright Shannon?" Ashton asks concerned.

"I'm fine," I lie. I slightly smile and just stare at Calum, but look away when he looks at me.

At the end of the game a lot of snogging went on. Even Calum and Luke kissed, just on the cheek though. Although, Calum and I never kissed. Calum and Jen go into the kitchen together and I feel my face heat up. You see, at first I get upset, but then I get pissed.

I guess I do like Calum, because right now, I'm not fine at all...

----

(A/N):

Was that ending better? I feel like it was.

This was longer too so no complaining.

I might update again at like 1am or 2am or sometime, but maybe not until later tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment! :)

~Jolie <3