a/n please read, important i guess

if you could subscribe to my youtube then you'd be amazing because i work really hard on it :-)

www.youtube.com/wififorjolie

a/n lmao oops

yo hoe i'm a hoe

jk i've never kissed anyone, rip

okay so yes this is another author's note oops i'm a twat.

so the other day i was like reading the first chapter of this out loud to my friends at band camp and we all couldn't stop laughing because 1. i was reading it in a weird voice and 2. iT'S SO CRINGY OH MY FUCK

i know i always say "i'm not gonna update for a while" then i see everyone going "oh my god when are you gonna update" ,, "dude please update" and i randomly write another chapter but aight i need a god damn break from this. 

i don't know how this has so many reads but it does so yeah thanks for reading this monstrosity.

so yeah i'll just shut up and get to the point.

i guess this story will be on a "hiatus" like one direction. sorry i had to.

so yeah i'll be writing more of my drarry fanfiction because shoot, gay.

so if you like harry potter then you can read that i guess if you want, sure, it's a fun time.

it's called mercury and it's an au of draco and harry in high school or whatever the british call it.

i'll also be trying to upload more on youtube, that i already promoed for at the top

or if you want to like be friends or something then you can dm me on instagram on @/joliebrownn 

or my spam which for some reason is not showing up with the at sign but it's called oceansofgay

so yeah if you wanted to know where i will be then now you know.

but genuinely, thank you for all of the reads and votes and comments because even though i still hate this story and it's complete and utter shittiness, i still love seeing everyone's comments.

so yeah that's all my muffins (i actually find that adorable that's all about this story that i don't find cringy)

see you sometime

~Jolie <3

*i didn't bother to edit this cause im a hoe*