Chapter 42-Hey Everybody What's With All The Kissing

(A/N): Is that a fall out boy song? ^

BUT THE HEY EVERYBODY AND PERFECT MUSIC VIDEOS I'M SO EMO.

Chapter 42

Shannon's pov:

After scolding Tyler a bit more, I drag him back into the kitchen and everyone stares at us.

"So..." Ashton trails off giving me a confused look. "Should we like play a board game or something?" He suggests.

"Actually that's a great idea," I sigh in relief. "Who wants to help me pick something out?"

"I volunteer as tribute," Calum raises his hand, smirking at me. Well fuck.

"Okay, anybody other than Calum?" I ask, avoiding his stare.

"You asked for volunteers and I volunteered, now you're stuck with me," Calum replies reaching for my hand as I pull away before he can.

"Fine, follow me," I roll my eyes walking into the direction of the the basement where the games are. "Tyler show them to the table!" I yell behind me.

Calum follows me to the basement and I open the game cupboard and turn to where he is leaned up against the wall. His arms are crossed over his chest and he has one leg bent with his foot against the wall, looking sassy af.

"Pick something," I gesture, but he just stands there smirking at me, that god damn smirk.

"So, we broke up for the second time and you're already kissing other boys?" He asks, laughing coldly.

"How did you- it wasn't- he kissed me- I- what?" I stare in shock. We were in a completely different room how could he know?

"I could just see it in the way your face was red and how you dragged him back in, I'm not dumb."

"Really?"

"No, I went to the bathroom and saw," he rolls his eyes. "So how did his lips feel compared to mine? I bet they weren't as good."

"They- he was great, he's great, but he's my best friend. I'm not going to date him, and even if I did, you wouldn't be around to stop it," I squeak. Dammit he can sense my fear.

"Yeah, I know. Lets just play Cards Against Humanity whatever," he changes the subject, grabbing the box of cards out of the cupboard.

"That's not even a board game," I remark.

"Jesus Shan, is there anything I do do right?" Calum groans, throwing his hands up in the air, luckily not the cards, and turning to me.

"You said do do," I laugh quietly.

"You're so facetious, oh my god," Calum replies with a barely audible laugh escaping his lips as he lightly pushes my shoulder.

"You use one big word and now you're all that is that how it is?" I smile slightly, pushing him back.

"Exactly," he smirks, turning my body towards him and grabbing my face in between his hands. "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

"I don't know, I'd probably kiss you back," I whisper in response. Crap this is so wrong.

Suddenly the sound of Luke's voice interrupts us, "Hey what's taking so lon- oh," he coughs at the end.

"Shit Calum," I groan, pushing his hands off of my face. "It's not what it looks like," I quickly defend.

"Oh really? Because I specifically remember you just saying that if I kissed you then you'd kiss me back," Calum cuts in, a bit of hurt in his voice.