Chapter 23-Get yo shit together Niall

Chapter 23

Shannon's pov:

Summer walks into my room as I'm wiping away tears.

"Shannon, are you up for going to the concert tonight?" she says energetically before seeing my tears.

"I just want to lay in bed and listen to sad music all day," I sniffle sitting up.

"What happened?"

"Niall kissed me, Calum saw, and Calum doesn't know who to believe. He doesn't trust me Summer."

She sits down next to me and I lay my head on her shoulder and cry some more. "I mean, we only had one date and then we started going out, Calum and I don't even know each other that well."

My tears keep falling as Erika walks in and eventually they are both trying to make me laugh and cheer me up. They convince me to go to the concert tonight and said we will all stick together.

"I think I need to go talk to Calum, I'll be back soon," I stand up walking to the door.

"Good luck!" Erika calls after me.

I find Calum on the couch staring at the blank TV. I stay quiet and sit down next to him. I didn't even plan anything to say, shit.

"Calum," I clear my throat. He snaps his head up and looks at me.

"Yes?" He whispers.

"Do you even trust me?"

Nothing. Well... I guess that's it.

"Calum you see that's exactly it. How can we date if you don't even trust me? I trust you, well I used to before you didn't believe me even though I told the solid truth. Plus we don't even know each other that well, which isn't a good thing in this type of relationship. For example, what my favorite color?"

"Uh...pink?" Calum guesses.

"No. I hate pink. It's blue. Anyway, that's why I think we should go back to being friends for now. So please just lets both try not to make things awkward," I finish my little speech.

"O-okay. I understand. We don't know one damn thing about each other," Calum sighs leaving the room.

I go back to my own room and try to hold in my emotions, yet fail. I break down and slide down the door and end up on the floor.

"Do you want me to get Ashton?" Erika asks concerned.

"No, he'll just kill Calum," Summer answers for me.

They comfort me once again as I continue to poor my heart out.

-

Summer's pov:

I go back out into the living room area and find Michael talking to Calum. I wait for one of them to leave until I approach Michael. Calum eventually leaves and I go up to Michael.

"Hey Michael. How is Calum?" I ask.

"Not good. But he'll have to be better by tonight. At least he'll perform Amnesia with emotion," Michael laughs slightly.

"Hey this is serious," I push his shoulder.

"I know I know sorry. How's Shannon?"

"What do you think?"

"Oh."

We stand in silence for a second before somebody finally says something.

"Want to watch Doctor Who?" I ask hopeful.

Michael shrugs as if saying "sure" and sits down on the couch. I sit next to him as he turns the TV on.

I move a bit closer to him and he starts to tickle me...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MIKEY C-CAN'T BREATHE!" I laugh rolling off the couch.

He continues to tickle me as I roll around trying to get him off of me.

I accidentally kick him where the sun don't shine and he screams and falls over. I stand up and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Michael!" I gasp trying to help him up.

"You better be that really fucking hurt my ball sack."

-

Shannon's pov:

Eventually it comes time for the concert and I find myself moping around my room.

"You about ready?" Erika pops her head in my room.

I give her a look of "no" and she telepathically gets the message.

"Just try to avoid talking to or about Calum tonight. Don't even think about him. We are leaving in 20 minutes better hurry," Erika tells me then leaves the room.

I toss on some black skinny jeans, my white shirt with the yin and yang symbol on it, black converse, and a black bandana. I just put some mascara on, who cares how I look, if I'm single I don't need makeup.

I trudge out of my room and find Ashton also wearing a bandana.

"Hey, bandanas are my thing!" Ashton complains pulling me in for a hug. "Are you alright?"

"What? Oh, yeah I'm fine," I force a smile.

"You sure beca-"

"No, yeah I'm sure," I cut him off.

Calum looks at me with sad eyes but I immediately look away.

This is going to be a long night...

----

(A/N):

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER UPDATE.

OKAY.

I have school tomorrow fml.

I actually had fun over break, but now back to school to be stressed again.

Good night.

~Jolie <3