Chapter 31-May the 4th be with you

Chapter 31

Shannon's pov:

When we get back to the hotel everybody starts asking us where we went while Ashton was just giggling about something. That child needs some help.

"I knew we should have told somebody," I mutter to Calum.

"It's fine, we're fine, it's fine," he announces to everyone pulling me away to my room which we basically share now.

The whole way home he pouted about losing and didn't talk the whole time. What a sore loser.

"Calum," I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me.

"What?" he says like a little child who just got his toys taken away.

"I'm sorry I beat you. Please don't be sad or angry or whatever this childish mood you are in is."

"I just like winning okay? How about we go play a game of football outside the hotel and I'll beat you at that!" Calum suggests dragging me back out of the room. "We're going to play some football!"

We grab the ball and make our way to the dare I say it... the outdoors.

The outernet is a scary place you never know what could happen. Like a bird could poop on your head, you could touch a poisonous caterpillar because it's fluffy, or you could get kidnapped by 4 lovely idiot dickheads.

"Lets do this!" I say in some middle school boy competitive in gym class thinking it's the Olympics voice.

Calum scores like 5 times in the same time that I score once.

"I told you I'd win," he smirks walking past me.

"You haven't won yet, we're going to 10 goals, remember?" I roll my eyes and sneak around him to make my second goal. "OH SUCK IT!"

"You lil cheater," Calum says shaking his head and running towards me.

Well shit.

He tackles me to the ground and I lay in the grass lifeless.

"Life alert! I've fallen and I can't get up," I groan sticking out my hands.

Calum sighs and grabs my hands. Before he can help me I pull him down to the grass next to me. He groans and just wraps his arms around me from the side.

The sky is beautiful right now, it's a mixture of orange, purple, blue, and so much more. It's nice just laying here and looking at the gorgeous sky. That is until Calum starts to tickle me. He squeezes my sides and I sit up suddenly alarmed.

"Calum what are y-"

I'm interrupted by him trying to take off my shoes so he can tickle my feet. Jokes on him, my feet aren't ticklish.

He throws my shoes off and starts to tickle my feet as I just sit there with a blank face.

"How do you-what?" Calum asks clearly confused.

"My feet aren't ticklish you idiot," I roll my eyes grabbing my shoes and slipping them back on. "But now I'm just assuming yours are."

I run towards Calum as he attempts to run away from me, but I'm faster. Once I catch up to him he holds his hands up almost in surrender but not exactly.

"I need to tell ya somethin," Calum says and I start smiling.

"I REALLY REALLY," we start. Calum sings the actual thing when I just sort of.

"REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SHIP PHAN!" I scream dancing around him kicking my leg in the air.

"You're a dork," Calum laughs squeezing my cheeks.

"But I'm your dork," I close my eyes and do that little smile thing you know that yeah that.

"I know," he laughs leaning in to kiss my lips.

"OH MY CARROTS! NO PDA! JIMMY PROTESTED," Louis screams running over and pushing our heads away from each other.

"What the hell Lou? I didn't invite you to my barbecue so why you all up in my grill?" Calum sasses. How does one sass the sass masta from Doncasta? "We were kind of having a moment," he says, staring angrily at Louis. I guess I'm that great a kisser aye lol suck it.

"Then I'll go have a moment with El-oh wait. I'll go have a moment with Harry," Louis huffs crossing his arms and walking back towards the hotel.

"Take me out of the oven cause I'm so done," Calum waves his hands in the air plopping down onto the grass.

"It's okay Cal, this just means one thing," I smirk staring at his feet. No I don't have a feet fetish.

He looks as me as if to say go on.

"I can do this," I laugh throwing his shoes off his feet and pinning him to the ground.

"NO!"

I hold Calum's arms down and begin to tickle his feet as he squeals uncontrollably.

"Why are you squealing so much?" I laugh falling on the ground next to him.

"Because I have no control," Calum sighs laying his head on my chest.

I breathe in his scent which isn't weird because girls always do this in those fanfictions, right?

He smells like sweat, ah, a great scent.

"Why are you sniffing me?" Calum asks looking at me weirdly.

"Uh. I don't know. May the 4th be with you."

----

(A/N):

What the hell even was this?

So basically this was a weird ass filler chapter because why the fuck not?

Sorry it's not that long.

Well I have to present a social studies project in two days. *sarcastic yay*

Only like 21 days of school left I can do this.

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

~Jolie <3