Chapter 38-Kiss me kiss me

Chapter 38

Shannon's pov:

I wake up to the smell of spaghetti filling my nose and with Calum's arm hung loosely around me. I hear small snores and turn to see his mouth parted slightly open, quite adorably.

I'm worried about him, he hasn't been being acting like himself today.

Calum rustles around a bit until he realizes that I'm trying to sit up and he takes his arm off from me.

"I think there's food in the kitchen, I'm starving that was a long nap," I breathe standing up. Calum stands up after me and I grab his hand into my own. We walk into the kitchen to see everybody else already at the table with spaghetti on their plates. Once we get in there Calum quickly coughs and drops my hand.

I look over at Luke to see him staring at his food and twirling his spaghetti on his fork without eating any of it.

I sit down in the empty seat next to Luke and set my hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch.

"Are you okay bffl? You look upset," I ask the question for what seems like to millionth time today.

"I'm fine, trust me, nothing is wrong at all, it's not like I'm questioning my sexuality," he chuckles nervously, glancing at Calum quickly.

"Oh, well if anything's ever wrong then you can just talk to me," I smile, patting his back a couple times before standing up to go get some spaghetti on my plate.

I hope Luke doesn't honestly think we're that stupid. It's obvious something's wrong, he literally said it's not like he's questioning his sexuality and he's Luke, he always blurts out things.

I get my food and sit back down in between Calum and Luke and there is a weird tension in the air. I steal a quick glance at Calum to be staring at Luke. I follow his eyes and see that they are set on Luke's lips. That might just be a coincidence, it's not like they could've kissed or anything.

Wait.

Luke questioning his sexuality and being quiet, Calum being quiet and staring at Luke's lips. Luke was outside when I ran into Calum when he came back inside and Calum was acting really weird then.

Shit.

They did kiss.

How the hell do I confront them about this?

It's not that big of a deal right?

I shouldn't be worried should I?

These questions run through my mind and I realize I'm still staring at Calum.

A hand waves in front of my face causing me to blink and shake my head a bit.

"What?" I ask looking away from Calum.

"You seemed pretty deep in thought," Calum said slowly glancing at Luke again. Does he know I figured it out? No, how could he he's not psychic like Shawn Spencer, but then again Shawn Spencer isn't actually psychic so-

"Are you going to eat that spaghetti? You've been twirling it on your fork for like 5 minutes, it took me a while to make that," Erika laughs, smiling at me,

"Oh yeah ha sorry," I respond, putting the fork full of spaghetti into my mouth and eating in silence.

-

Once everyone is done eating and everything is cleaned up I grab Luke and Calum's hands and begin to pull them up the stairs.

"You two are coming with me," I sigh trying to pull them along.