Chapter 10-I still get jealous

Chapter 10

Shannon's pov:

"You okay?" Michael raises his eyebrow at me. "You keep looking upset, and then pissed, and upset then pissed and so on."

"Uh, no it's nothing," I lie again and Michael crosses his arms. "Oh who am I kidding? No Michael, I'm not okay. I think I have feelings for Calum. Actually, I know I have feelings for him. Don't tell anyone, please."

Michael just nods and I scoot closer to him. "Sorry for kissing you then, I was just in the moment. So what's the problem?"

"He's in there with Jen and they kissed and I don't know, I'm just j-jealous," I stutter, a tear streaming down my cheek.

Michael pulls me close to him and I bury my head into his chest and cry my heart out. By now the rest of the boys have already left the room.

-

Calum's pov:

Jenevieve drags me into the kitchen so I make the most of this trip to the kitchen and get some food. When I'm about to go to the fridge, Jen spins me around and presses her lips to mine. I quickly pull away.

"Jenevieve, I'm sorry. I can't kiss you, I-I um, I have feelings for someone else," I stare at my feet.

"Oh, um, I understand. I-I shouldn't have done that. I should probably get home now," Jen replies messing with her fingers.

"No it's fine, you can stay if you'd like," I offer.

"My mom probably wants me home. Bye," she walks over to the door. "Tell Shannon I left."

I nod and walk back to where everyone was. I see Shannon and Michael cuddling and immediately get pissed. I run out the door and go find Jenevieve. I then turn her around and press my lips to hers and she slightly jumps at my actions, but kisses back. The door opens, but I don't bother looking back. I pull away and say goodbye.

When I go back inside, I see Michael holding Shannon still as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Hey Shannon, Jenevieve left."

She takes one look at me and darts out of the room. Rude much?

-

Shannon's pov:

That's right, I saw Calum and Jenevieve kissing. Am I jealous? Hell yeah I am. After Calum casually tells me Jen left, I run upstairs to my room. I start to cry and let the tears fall onto my pillow. I scream a little, but the screams are muffled by my pillow. Somebody knocks on the door and they come in, but I don't look up.

"What's wrong?" Someone asks sitting next to me. Considering they sounded like a kangaroo with a hint of teenage boy, I'm guessing it's Ash. I look up to find that I was correct.

"Nothing," I mumble sitting upright.

"That's funny, because your eyes are red, makeup is all over your face, and I could hear you screaming," Ashton looks straight at me.

"Fine, do you really want to know?" I sigh. Ashton nods. "I like Calum and I saw him kiss Jenevieve."

"That was just truth, dare, o-"

"No Ashton. After that. They went to the kitchen and then I went to the kitchen to get food and they weren't in there so I looked out the window and saw them. I went outside to see if Jen was leaving, but guess what I saw? I saw them kissing. Guess who kissed who first? Calum kissed her!" I raise my voice.

"Oh," Ashton looks down. I nod. "I'll leave you alone for now."

Once Ashton leaves, I change into some clothes to sleep in and hop in bed. It's pretty early, like 7ish, but I just want to sleep now. I try to sleep, but people are being loud. I run down the stairs and stand in front of them all.

"WILL YOU ALL PLEASE JUST SHUT UP? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I shout over the music. The music stops and they all freeze, including Jen who I guess is still here. I make my way back up the stairs and turn around to see Luke following me. "What?"

"Can I cuddle with you?" Luke asks. I nod. I don't like Luke like that, I just like him as a best friend. We get to my room and lay down in my bed. Luke puts his arm over my waist and pulls me close.

Eventually I drift off to sleep.

----

(A/N):

Sorry it's so short.

It's 2am. Oops.

Damn this was a dramatic chapter.

I know, another shit ending.

Please vote and comment! :)

~Jolie <3