Chapter 41-Gay ships are yay ships

Tyler is played by Thomas Lacey^

Chapter 41

Shannon's pov:

We eventually arrive in Florida and get off the private jet.

Once we get our bags and everything I automatically spot my mom.

I drop everything in my hands and run towards her, tears threatening to spill.

"Mom!" I scream, speeding up towards her.

"Shannon sweetheart!" she replies standing still, as she is 57 I don't think she wants to run. (no offense to 57 year olds)

I tackle her into a hug and wrap my arms tightly and protectively around her.

"I love you I love you I love you," I repeat over and over hugging the life out of her.

"I love you too honey," she sniffs and I realize we are both crying.

"I've missed you so much," I choke out, my face covered in tears.

"AUNT KATHY!" Ashton screams running towards my mom and I and pulling us into a group hug.

"Ashton!" she replies, hugging him back and I get sandwiched in between the two.

-

After all of the hugging and reuniting we get to the car and my mom drives us all back to our house.

I've missed this place so much. It hasn't even been a full year, but it has seemed like forever.

I breathe in the familiar smell of my house and walk into the living room to find all three of my brothers playing Mario Kart and yelling at each other. Ah, I've missed this.

"Shannon!" they all yell at the same time when they see me standing in the doorway. They run at me and tackle me to the ground, literally.

"Ow fuck, missed you too," I roll my eyes laughing at their poor attempt of greeting me.

"We love youuu," they chuckle, helping me up and pulling me in for a real hug.

"So how's your relationship with that Calum boy?" Jace smirks, giving me a noogie (or noogy idk).

Oh.

"Um, well, uh, we b-broke up," I reply quietly, a year running down my cheek.

"Why? Did he suddenly turn gay?" Jace snorts.

"Jace shut up you dick this is serious," Alec groans, slapping Jace on the side of his head.

"Ow," Jace mumbles quietly rubbing his head.

"Well Alec, he's pretty much right. He is questioning his sexuality," I mumble.

"Aw, I understand what you're both going through," Alec frowns, pulling me in for a hug. Alec is gay, but Quinn and I are the only ones he's told. You can already tell why he hasn't told Jace.

"Thanks," I smile, blinking tears back.

"What do you mean you understand what both of them are going through? Are you g- no you couldn't possibly be-" Jace cuts himself off, staring at Alec waiting for an answer.