4

"Her dad is hunter, and in Beacon Hills is two bad alphas who killing people and we don't know who it is. And Derek is a werewolf too? And he bit us. And you want his help with control? Here is Stiles he would help us! Right?" I said while I looked over to stiles. Scott and Stiles told me what happened while I didn't talked to them. Hey can't girl get alone time?

We was front of school. Talking. Did I told you Scott have a girlfriend? Is Allison Argent. Daughter of Chris Argent. The hunter.

"Well he tried" "How?" "He was beating me with lacrosse stick and throwing balls at me" he said. I made a grimace of what he said 'couse that would hurt like shit plus if he would do it with me he's dead. And then question come up to mind.

"His ball-" I didn't even finish the question 'couse Stiles shut me up with one big fat no what he yelled and Scott was wearing shocked grimace on his face. Jeez just asking. Now I know how dirty minded they are. "I wouldn't be mad if he do it with m- I mean ok Derek will help you steady your pulse puppy face but what about me? You will be alright but I'm gonna kill someone because of my anger issues and I don't want his help" I pointed at Stiles who put his 'bitch you're kidding' face. I took deep breath ready to continue but I said everything what I wanted.

I wasn't talking to them just couple of days. And they already had problems. "Guys we don't even know if both of them is killing ya know." I added. "What if one of the alphas don't want to kill and tried to stop the second alpha or what if really both of them killing and we are fucked up with the whole beacon hi-"

"Anna?"

"Yo?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Stiles snapped me. Now I know why we don't have friends. I'm sorry for Scott. But I'm not. You feel me?

"Stiles we should tell her" what they should tell me "Go on" "An. Me, Stiles and Derek are going to school later at night" they wanna die.

"What should I do with this information? Congratulations? You think he is the alpha and you even found his sister, sister Scott who you think was killed by him I- are you not telling me everything?" "Well we think his boss is the alpha but that is unnecessary detail" unnecessary comment Stiles.

"His uncle is alive?" Stiles said. "What if he is the alpha. One fo them." "No. He is in hospital. With scarred face and body couse of fire. He can't move." Stiles said.

"Hmm..." was the only thing what I said.

"Okay... fuck it go here at night but I'm telling you it's scary here" with that I walk of with Lydia and Allison right behind me.

"You're Anna Edwards right?" Lydia asked. I looked at her and just nodded my head. She held power of bulling me so.... don't want to piss her off.

"You're our new best friend now" and with that she locked our hands and walked on our first class.

~~
~Scott~

She said true and I don't know how. It's really scary here at night. I was outside the school with Stiles and Derek ready to howl.... I think I'm ready. I'm not sure.

"Is my boss okay?" "Yes he is"

"Where's the girl?" "What girl?" I asked. Anna? Allison? Lydia? Jack- he's a boy. "Anna" and he meant Anna. Why do he wanted to know? I know he told me to bring her with me but I'm not putting her in danger. I don't know maybe she's sleeping? "Why?" Stiles asked.

"Because alpha bit them both. So they both are his betas. Why didn't she came here I told you to bring her too!" he snapped. Yes he told me but I didn't wanted to like I said.

"Well okay it doesn't matter right now! I would like him to howl so we can go HOME!" Stiles said with dramatically throwing hands everywhere almost hitting me.

"Go...... GO!" alright boss. That what stiles and Anna would say. I'm hanging out with them too much.

We got inside to the office and right after we walked inside someone almost gave us a heart attack.

~Anna~

I love scaring them. I just love it. When I left them outside the school I planned this moment. And it worked. Yes! They scream like a girls. Well only Stiles. But I scared them I'm happy.

Lydia and Allison was all day with me and talking. I like Lydia she is Stiles's crush but I don't know how to talk to her. I'm looking weird with them. And Jackson always with her and with looks he gave me today I would say he don't like me too much. Anyway why are we talking 'bout him, Allison is sweet but sometimes I'm scared of her. She is daughter of the hunter. Anyway so back to this fabulous moment.

"Don't do that ever again you understand?" Stiles told me touching his chest where heart is. "You almost gave us heart attack!" Scott said also touching his chest.

I just laughed. I mean if you scare literally puppy and adorable human being is funny.
No. Stiles is not adorable. Okay both of them are but whatever.

"You have to see your faces oh my god" I said while I was trying to calm my breathing. And it's hard really.

"You record us?" Scott asked while Stiles put his 'bitch you did not' face. I couldn't talk so I just nodded. "Look, look" I showed them video with sound so they could hear how they scream.

Both of them wasn't laughing so I suddenly stopped. It wasn't that funny anymore anyways. "Okay I'll ask what the fuck are you doing here?" Stiles asked very politely so I answered him beautifully"I wanted to scare your assess off that's all and was stalking you all the way here asshole" with sarcastic smile. He just huffed.

"Scott I think you need to do this now Derek's going nuts" Stiles said. Scott went over to mic and turned it on. "Okay" he muttered and 'howl'. It sounded like cat being choked to death.

"How was it?" "Like cat being choked to death" I said in sync with Stiles. "Okay you know what?-"  Stiles walked over him massaging his shoulders. "Howl like a wolf. Don't be a teen wolf be a wolf or Anna will do it come on"

He told him and it motivated Scott 'couse howl like that need practice a lot.

We walked out to parking lot where Derek was.

"I'm gonna kill you do you want to wake up whole beacon hills- who are you?" oh hi sexy man seeing each other again.

"Anna call me An or mama" I said checking him out. He huffed and laughed. How adorable. "Okay, princess" I might pass out guys. But I said call me 'mama' not 'princess' but I'm not complaining.

Well night like this will not end well and I need to learn how to flirt.

How right I was. About both.

A.n: now it's too long. I'm done.

Anni✌️

(1226 worlds)