37

Deaton was on phone with Argent.

I can't believe she left to Eichen house again. I can't help her when she's there. Or maybe I can but I don't know how.... yet.

"Did you had any trouble with Ikeda?"

"Only minor" Deaton replied. "The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not the cure. It'll wear off in matter of days"

"Perfect" Stiles mumbled next to me.

"But while it does work, the Oni won't go after Anna, right?" Argent asked.

"I hope. Eichen house has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for Oni as well"

"What's the second problem?"

"I checked with your contact in Japan. The Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll" Deaton said.

"What scroll?" I asked.

"A Shugendo scroll. The Shugendo were the ascetic mystic of Japan"

"The scroll have information on how to exorcise a nugitsune" Argent said.

"So, all we need is find that damn scroll?" Stiles asked.

"Exactly" Deaton nodded. "And I did get a name man who last purchased it. Kincaid"

"He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy a gun" Allison said.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll to himself" Deaton said.

"But Edwards and Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among their things" Argent said. "And paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably with him all the time"

"Okay, what does that damn thing looks like. That Shugendo scroll" Stiles said.

Deaton got up, walking to his drawer and grabbing a medium scroll. "Something like this"

"Do these come in different sizes?" Allison asked.

"Any size"

"Then I think I know where it might be"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison opened the door and I entered with Stiles, Aiden and Ethan following me.

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours" Allison said and Lydia smiled at me and Stiles.

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Aiden asked.

"Well, we're going to try"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is a really bad plan" I said.

"It's not that bad" Lydia said.

"It's not that good" Aiden said as he crossed his arms.

"Anything else to say?" Stiles asked annoyed, looking at Aiden.

"None of us know the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it" Lydia said.

"So when it gets here--"

"We attack them?"

"No"

"Your bikes will be in the middle of the rode, looking like you got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help..."

"We attack him?"