60.

"Coach, ow, wait!"

Coach dragged me into the boys locker room, and put me to stand beside him, still holding me on the back of my shirt. It stanched here, it was another level of disgusting today. I grimaced at the smell.

"Stay! Alright. I know the start of season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out of hand sometimes. The alumni show up, there's other teams, and alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol."

Everyone started cheering and they put their hands up. Another disgusting thing to do. I noticed Liam not really happy, quietly sitting in the corner of the room.

"Alright. Shut up!" Coach yelled as always. "Now what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling down drunk in front of a massive open fire."

"Someone who is suicidal?" I said and he smacked me hard on the head. I probably deserve it.

"I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys." Cheers. "I also remind you, your team captains, McCall and Edwards, will be there. And I can count on them to narc on ant and every one of these bastards." He pointed at the boys and we shrugged. "Get back to class."

As I was leaving Liam was not in the corner anymore. So I followed the scent.

I found him on the stairs, he was holding his lacrosse stick. I sat down next to him. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You're good, buddy?" I asked.

He ignored me. "You good?" I asked again.

He looked at me for a second, and then looked at me in the eyes.

"Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button. But it just kept printing." He said.

"What did it print?"

He grabbed a folded paper and hand it to me. "Better not be some porn." I whispered and he got all red.

"What the hell is this!" Coach yelled.

Liam and I ran towards his office. His printer was printing nonstop, the dreadful dead pool list with some code under it. I grabbed one, going to the hall, unfold Liams paper to compare it.

"You see the difference?" He asked.

"Derek. He's not there anymore." I said.

"And I'm not worth 3 milion. It's 18 now. 18 million."

How is that possible? Is.... is Derek dead?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bonfire was on the run, with good music and alcohol that I drank a couple of shots, and a whole shit of people. I was supposed to take care of that, when I can't take care of myself? Scott was somewhere in the ass, I just couldn't find him, instead I found my cousin. No other than Malia.

"Sup." I smiled a little.

"Hey!"

"What are you doing in this shit hole?" I asked through the music.

"Getting drunk." She replied, showing me the cup where is alcohol. Maybe vodka. "What are you doing?"

"Minding my business with alcohol and making sure everyone is okay."

"That sounds fun too." She said drinking.

"Not to ruin the mood, but you can't get drunk. You're a supernatural being."

"What?" She frowned.

"We're probably healing too quickly for it." I explained.

"Maybe you should tell him that." Malia then pointed her finger at Liam and Mason. Twenty bucks their wasted.