36

I left elevator with mom and Stiles. I didn't slept the whole night because I was thinking about Anna.

I saw Allison sleeping in one of the uncomfortable chairs and I softly tapped her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Have you been here all night?" I asked. She nodded and blinked couple of times. "Yeah, they won't let us see him because we're not family. I told them he doesn't have any"

"He got us, obviously" Stiles said behind my back.

My mom smiled. "And I've got a key card"

My mom opened the door and told us to be quick. 

"I thought he'd be healing by now" Allison mumbled.

"So did we" Stiles said.

I rose my hand and grabbed onto Isaac's. He was in much pain.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asked and I nodded.

I began to take some of his pain as she wiped her tear and Stiles side-hugged her.

Isaac moved his body still asleep taking deep breath. It began to hurt, groaning I let go of his arm.

"It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain" I said.

"Did Anna really do it?" She asked.

"Whatever's controlling her did it" I said, glancing at Stiles and her. "Whatever's inside of her"

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of her the hell out of her?" Allison asked.

"I'm working on it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira sighed. "The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsunes are tricksters. They mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it"

"What's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?" I asked.

"No there was something else I found" she said as we kept walking school hallways. "If you somehow offend the nugitsune, it can react pretty badly"

"How do you offend a nugitsune? 'Hey, you look extra ugly today?'" Stiles said sarcastically.

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Edwards, you contact the first available teacher. Got it?" Coach said to us.

"Got it?!"

"Yes, coach!"

"There's a cards on the desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, your going to write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy!" I heard him and glanced at Aiden.

"No Anna, no demonic ninjas" he said.

"Things are getting too quiet" Ethan said.

"Yeah, I know" I mumbled. "Yeah, it's making me nervous, too"

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked and Stiles raised an eyebrow.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's"

We left the boys locker room.

"It's coming from the basement" Aiden said.

We started running and Stiles followed behind us and when we got to the basement we saw someone at the end of the hall. Like Anna, blonde, long hair, small, skinny body and when she turned around it was her with emitter on her hands. It was my Anna.