3

I found myself in the woods just walking. Stiles and Scott doing god knows what and I don't care. Today's full moon . Stiles did some research and told us that joke what he said isn't joke anymore.

So now I'm walking in woods alone like always. It's almost night I'm feeling I little bit angry. But I always do. How can I be a werewolf when I have anger issues. I'm gonna be the clumsiest and angriest werewolf you ever seen.

~~

Lost in my though I didn't realize it is night already. Moon is very pretty when is full. I looked at my boots and I'm sorry what's wrong with my nails?

I stopped walking and hands what was hanging by my side is now front of my face checking out my nails. No. Checking out my CLAWS!

I heard something and it was actually someone.

Scott running with yellow eyes, hair on his cheeks where they wasn't before.

I felt mine glow yellow as well and with mine 16 years old anger and mine anger issues ran towards him and attack him.

We were fighting until someone roar at Scotts face. That bitch grabbed me and Scott and hit us right in our face. Scott and I was out cold.

~~

I woke up with shirt what was torn apart and blood was everywhere on me. By my bed side was dad looking at me. I didn't say anything in shock. "What happened to you?"  "What do you mean" "Why are you look like this?" "Uhhhh ..... art class.... I got angry 'couse my red paint got all over me.....so I torn my shirt apart"

I think he didn't believe me but he let it go. How ironic. I said Stiles he was a terrible liar and look what I'm doing.

I stood up and went to bathroom to clean myself and get ready for school while my dad was on his way to hospital. Yes he got the job. Not the point.

I sat down in my black jeep what I got from mom. She's alive my parents are just divorced. 6 years ago they got divorced. Why not. Don't mind mine 10 years old me I'm okay.

When I came to parking lot I was sitting in jeep couple of minutes trying to remember....what happened last night. I remember shit.

~~
~Scott~

"Stiles I remember fighting with someone and running, waking up in the forest and I don't know who was that" sometimes he can be pain in the butt.

It was lunch and Allison was talking with Lydia and Jackson who surprisingly wanted talk to us. But now it looked like they forgot about us. "You really don't remember anything else? Like how he looked like maybe?" he said while dramatically throwing hands in the air. "I do actually I little" "So?"

"She had blon-" "Wait wait wait she?" "Yes Stiles she. Blonde hair, yellow eyes, werewolf. Kinda looked like Anna. But then there was someone else. I- it looked like it was her dad I think." if Stiles is curious, now is even more. "Caleb Edwards? Her dad? Scott my dad know him for too long he couldn't be there he know is dangerous" he said.

We saw Anna front of her locker looking shocked at us. She turned around when bell rangs and ran away.

"I guess she heard us" "I guess too" I said and staring walking to my English class. Anna had chemistry. How do I know it?

~~

It was lacrosse practice. Me and Stiles sucks. But Anna who is only girl in our team is really good but sadly she isn't in first line ever.

"Anna! Get your ass on the field! Two at one everyone!" Coach yelled and Anna ran on the field. She was against Jackson and Michael. One best player and our captain. When she heard whistle she ran and knocked out Mike and Jackson like nothing.

She trow the ball right into goal. Coach had his jaw dropped.

"Who are you and what did you do to Anna! Don't answer that. I'm gonna make you captain. JACKSON YOU'RE NOT THE CAPTAIN ANYMORE! You're in the first line now sit your ass back on the bench." for everyone surprise Anna wasn't.

She was incredibly calm. She did what Coach said and sit back down next to me. I got butterflies. For no reason. What was happening to me? "McCall on the field now!"

Coach yelled. Weirdly I did good job. And Coach told me the same thing.

~~
~Anna~

When I came home I realized what Coach said. Holy shit I'm TEAM CAPTAIN!!

And then I remembered who was. I'm gonna be bullied so badly.

I change into sport top and shorts. I want to try and shift. So I stepped front of mirror and focused on my eyes changing color.

And it worked. I looked good I could say.

With my blonde hair and yellow eyes with claws out I looked hotter. And I liked it.

I remember everything what happened last night.... Scott, fight...... and dad with red glowing eyes.

An: ooooooooooo.... what is that..?

Anni

(860 worlds)