59

I was laing on Scotts bed with him. Holding hands.

"Noshiko's being taken to a hospital in Palo Alto. But kira said she's gonna be okay, she just... doesn't heal like she used to, I guess. Kira decided to go with her since she's still on the list. I told it's okay, we can manage it here." Scott murmured.

"Speaking of hospital. I'm gonna go back there, for a bunch a tests, I indeed awoke from the dead. I said.

"I guess Liam's dad has a lot of questions." He said chuckling.

I nooded. "Yeah, his father is pain in the ass sometimes."

"I wish it had all worked. It was a great plan." He said.

"Yeah." I replied sitting down.

"I've been thinking. And actually, I think maybe it did work." He said and I looked at him. "Not that I know exactly who the  Benefactor is but we might know a lot more about him now."

"But you said no one came." It clicked. "And no one got visual confirmation, right?"

"That's why it might have worked. Think about it. Who has the power to know when someone's dead, but doesn't need to see the body to know it happened." He asked.

"Banshee." I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Lydia called Stiles, to tell us about what she found in the lake house. Her grandmother. Joking, she left a code there, before she died. If she really died.

I was with Stiles, I wanted to talk to him about what happened between us, but his main goal was Lydia and what she found so now I'm stuck here with them in his fathers office.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Sheriff asked.

"Definitely." Stiles said.

"Maybe." Lydia corrected.

"More then likely, but still maybe." I said. They both rolled their eyes at me.

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" His dad crossed his arms.

I made my lips into the line. "She might be helping with the dead pool thing, she could be helping the Benefactor."

"Or is the Benefactor." Stiles shrugged.

His dad nods. "That's sounds like a story worth of hearing." He walked to the door. "Anybody seen Parrish?"

"Haven't seen him." I heard a deputy.

He nods, closing the door and walking back to us.

Not a second after a go shots were heard. Whitch scared the shit out of Stiles and Lydia, his dad was quickly leaving the room. I went and looked from behind the Sheriff. And crossed my arms making my lips thin yet again.

Naked, dirty Parrish was on top of the deputy, and sheriff pointed a gun at him.

"Hey hey!"

Parrish punched the deputy in the face, whitch made him pull the trigger. Another shot was heard and i stepped in front of Stiles and Lydia, but the bullet ended up in Stiles's father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called Derek, and Scott, and now, Derek was looking at Parrish hands to see something. It is hilarious, the deputy he punched in the face, tried to set him on fire, because hes on the dead pool somehow, but also somehow he's still here without a burn on his body.

"He coverd you in gasoline?" Derek asked and Parish nods.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia asked.