65.- Another life. (bonus to read)

Hi! I'm Anna! Anna Edwards. And my story is not the most interesting story out there. I'm popular in school.

I don't have a boyfriend. But I had one. Stiles Stilinsky.

The second, popular guy in our School.

The first one is Isaac. Whatever his last name is.

I'm into sports. I play lacrosse at school. In a school team, the captain and the only girl there.

I'm pretty. I'm smart. I think I'm kinda, funny.

Isaac wants me. That idiot. He's not my type. I don't like him.

The time when Beacon hills were a werewolf town, there is not known one werewolf there anymore. Unless you are 95 years old, grumpy person. They either died or ran away. We have a sheriff that is Stiles' father. His father is called Martin.

And his father gave him the name that his grandfather wears. Stiles.

He's a piece of shit. But he's funny tho. His grandfather is 95 years old, and he's saying when he was our age he used to see werewolves and any other creatures on a daily basis. He was human and his friends were werewolves, his wife that died was a Banshee, and his first love was a Demon wolf.

The Hale family is still here. Well only one person, Malia Hale. She's also a 95 year old, grumpy woman. No one likes her. Her husband died 17 years ago. They have a son. He's one of those idiots. He is a human. And he's an adult that is stupid.

I'm human too. Just like Stiles. There are more of us. Like Lydia, Alison, my besties, Kira, and others.

There's a weird kid, Jackson, then the really nerd kid Theo.

Also twins. But I don't know their names.

Well, that's it...

I actually had a weird ass, dream. I dreamt of some Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and others, I was a Demon wolf! That's the coolest one. The strongest! But weird!

I got out of bed and got ready for school.

I grabbed a backpack, and walked out of the room to greet my father in his room.

"Hey, dad! Good morning." I said as I sat on his bed. There is lot of needles stuck in his arms and hes breathing through some machine. He'll die soon I'm okay with it. This isn't a life.

"Good morning, cupcake." He said.

"I'm heading to school, I think I'll go out with some friends. Don't forget to take your meds." I said kising him on his forehead.

"Have a good day at school dear." He said waving at me.

I waved back and got out of the house.

I took the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lit one, inhaling the smoke.

They help me relax. Not think of my father who has Cancer. He's dying, and I can't do anything about it.

I smoked untill there was no left than the filter and I tossed the cigarette on the ground.

I was near the school anyway.

I could hear Lydia's and Alison's laugh. They laugh like a mentaly ill person, when he maniacally laugh.

I stepped on the school ground and I saw them.

Stiles had his hand over Lydia's shoulder, and Alison's was standing there with some other guy that she decided she's dating.

"You said you won't whore around." I said with a chuckle.

"Instead of insulting me, you could greet me." Lydia said and hugged me. Then I hugged Alison.