10

One year being in Eichen house.

Kanima is now a werewolf in London, some alpha pack came and with them some darach or whatever that is who's doing human sacrifices I don't know for who, maybe Mary and Jesus?

Stiles have a hair, Scott and I are still together, I'm coming back to Bacon high, some Isaac boy is in Scott pack now.

Don't ask me who that is couse I don't know. But what I know he is Allison's new lover whoa.

It's my finale day and I'm getting fuck out of this shit aka Eichen house aka place where you will be even more mental that you were before. If you asking 'Did you had any friends?' fuck of couse no one wanted to talk to me. They were too scared.

Not complaining. Now I'm standing front of it waiting for Stiles to pick me up with Scott.

And here they are.

~~

So I'm back bitches! Back to Bacon high. And we're on some stupid cross country with coach who was very happy to see me may I tell you. Weird.

I was sitting front of Scott and Stiles not listening what they doing.

I'm doing what I can do best. Sleep.

"Dude you're not looking ok Anna can see that you're not healing from the fi- shit." I turned around to look at Stiles then at Scott.

"What fight are you talking abo- doesn't matter what happened in the fight?" "Well....they fought?" "Ha ha Stiles very funny. Scott love your bleeding"

"Well that's not look like it's healing Scott! I saw you healing from worse than that. That's it I'm calling Lydia and Allison"

I looked at Stiles. They're in Beacon. "Stiles they are-" "They've been following us for hours Anna. Pathetic."

Ok didn't know. I used my super hearing so I could hear Lydia and Allison.

"Hey Stiles-" well that was an unsure 'Hey Stiles'. "yeah we are going to the movies. You know the popcorn-" "I know you guys are right behind us put me on speaker" Stiles said. I looked over Scott and grabbed Stiles phone starting to talk. "Scott not healing-" stiles grabbed his phone back puting it on speaker. "Yeah it look like it actually getting worse" "Wait he's not healing?" "No Allison he's not it look kinda discussing and he- his blood is black" I said to the other side. "You need to stop the bus" Allison said. I love her but have she met coach? He will not pull over. "How are we supposed to do it?" Stiles asked. "Reason with him" "Reason wi- have you met this guy?" I asked. Well this will be interesting.

~~

Stiles tried to make bus pull over but coach was always interrupting him . "Get back to your seats Stilinski!" "Okay!" Stiles yelled back but then I got beautiful idea inside head of mine.

And what coach said, Stiles got that idea too. "Jered keep your eyes on the horizon!" And I was standing up walking to Jered with Stiles.

"Hey Jered" Stiles said

"How you doing" I said with big smirk on my face. Stiles had one too.

~~

That was the worse and best idea me and Stiles ever had.

Jered puked. And with my werewolf super nose it was ten times worse. Couse that what you want in your life.

Coach was yelling something but I wasn't listening. I was dragging my boyfriend to the toilets. He still wasn't healing. I wasn't dragging him alone but with Stiles, Lydia and Allison hot on our heels.

We dragged him in and made him sit on the floor. Then we had unnecessary pep talk about what should we do and Allison had really smart idea. Sew him up and let him think it's healing.

Smart have to say. Lydia and Stiles then went for his bag so he can take new tshirt
while I was with Allison who was sewing him up. That have to hurt even more.

And I don't even wanna know about another Derek's amen aka dead.

"So you have been with each other a year now?" Allison asked. "Yeah... yesterday was the day you know. The day he told me he liked me. I can't believe it was a year now"

"Yeah.... I'm happy for you too by the way. You look cute together" I love her but I smell jealousy. Are she ok? She have Isaac. Or not?

"Ok unnecessary conversation, right now help my boyfriend please I don't want to lose him and I know you don't want too"

I said as she was done. We dragged him out when Lydia come to us with his bag.

"Anna is he ok? Is he gonna be alright?" "I'm feel it healing" he said.

"The bus will leave without us we need to go" Stiles came running to us.

"Isn't that Isaac and that alpha Ethan? Couse they fighting" I said looking over boys who's laying on the ground fighting.

We came running to them as everyone was yelling at Isaac to stop.

"ISAAC" Scott yelled and blond boy stopped imediently. Everyone was whispering and I just stared at Scott with awe. He look so hot right now

~~

Now was night and we were at some motel. Coach told us to take a key with worlds 'no sex'. Such a shame. Maybe another time Scotty.

"I don't like this place" Lydia said.

"Lyds I don't think people who own this like this place" I said with Alli nodding.

"It's just for one night" Allison added and now I nodded.

"A lot can happen in one night" Lydia said and with weird feeling they went to their room and I went to mine, Scott's and Stiles's.

I had only one thing on my mind.

No it's not sex. But worlds what Lydia said.

She's right. A lot can happen in one night.

An: hope you enjoyed. CHECK OUT NEW COVER!!!! Hope you like it. Tomorrow new chapter don't worry. Question!! Do you want maze runner story after this?

Anni🤙

(10011 worlds)