long time no see.....

Hey... so, I'm quite not ready to do this and I might feel pathetic for this but, I am here again...

Year and half without me.. wow long time has passed.

So, welcome bact everyone, losers are back.... or maybe they'll be back.....

As you remember, year and a half into the past, I made an announcement that I will no longer be continuing this story due my passion missing...

I deleted wattpad and then again download it back... as for my absence, I can gladly say that I have a boyfriend of almost year and a half. I mainly stopped with this story, because I was distracted by my boyfriend and love I felt and feel for him.

For anyone asking, he's perfect for me, and a perfect boyfried, I love him.

There is a lot to talk about.... but! This is not about me today..... because I wanted to tell you that maybe, (maybe really) I will be continuing the lovely story of Anna Edwards and Scott McCall.

As I don't feel ready to start yet, give som more time to get bact to writing ( as my absence was pretty long) , couse I basically haven't written anything for a half a year... You know, get my spirit back...

About the books I promised.... they won't see a day of light.

I cannot continue those books. I just can't continue the storyline of both.

So they won't be continued and they will not be published. They may be in the future as I will get my passion to write back, with the ideas I had year and a half into the past.
But nothing is promised.

I need your opinion now, if I should continue this story to the end or if I leave it here.

It would be helpful to me if only two of you guys or more told me yes or no, and I will do as you wish.

I was reading this story and a few comments that are in the parts which are already published. It seemed to me that you love Anna and her personality. Well, she was supposed to be shy and weird, with books in her hand every time. But I thought she would be boring this way. So I made her careless bitch that should not be played with.

As I said I'll do as you wish. I'll continue the story or I'll leave it.

For now, just read this and talk to me.

Anni🤙

(Déjà vu)
(I'm pissing my pants it was so long that I was scared to publish it lmao)
(I was really scared lol)