17

I was with Stiles and Cora because my lovely boyfriend and his ex who's my best friend went for some answers to her grandpa, somewhere. I can't say I'm jealous, couse I'm with his best friend. Who wasn't my ex, but whatever. He still can be my next boyfriend, can't he?

"They were there for two days. Waiting, hiding. That's what we're taught to do when hunters found us" me and Stiles were listening Cora as we heard thunder. It's raining? I didn't even know. "Hide and heal"

She said and Stiles asked. "Okay, so is two days standard then? Or..... are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?"

Cora turned around to look at both of us.

"What? I want to know that to" I said. "Why do you care?" she asked. Are she serious?

"Why do we care?" I asked and Stiles walked around.

"Let's see, because of over the last few weeks, my best friend want to kill himself, his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed, a girl that I've know since I was three got ritually sacrificed. Anna nearly died and was in Eichen house for one year, Boyd was killed by alphas. I..... you want me to keep going? Couse I can, alright? For like an hour!"

"Me too. Do you want to listen what they did and I wasn't there to help them?" I said.

Stiles looked at me. I didn't dare to looked at him so I was looking at Cora.

She walked closer to me and asked. "Do you think Derek can do anything about that?"

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after" I said. "It's more like he should do something about that. Yeah" Stiles finished for me still walking around.

"I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him" she mumbled and we looked at her.

"What was he like?" I asked. I heard steps and Peter slowly came down stairs.

"A lot like Scott actually. A lot like most teenagers. Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic..... tolerable really only to other teenagers" he said. Is he for real? "Hey! Scott can be like that when he want" I defended my boyfriend. He really can. But he don't want to be like that. But he is romantic.

"Oh..  I didn't know, sorry" Peter said. Can someone kill him again please?

"Okay, so what happened? What changed him?" Stiles asked changing the topic. Thank you Stiles, your a hero of my nerves.

"Well, the same thing that changes a lot young man. A girl" he said looking from Stiles to me. "You telling me that some girl broke Derek Hale's heart? Derek Hale's heart? I thought he always had heart of stone?" I said. Stiles groaned. "That's why Derek is the way he is?"

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha had blue eyes?" Peter asked the three of us. Well I didn't couse I saw him like four times. "Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?" Stiles and I looked at each other then at Peter again.

"I just always thought it was, like, some genetic thing" Stiles said shaking his head.

"If you want to know what changed him, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes" Peter said. Then he told us about him and some girl named Paige, what broke his heart.

"How old are you when you're sophomore?"

I asked. "How old were you? How old are you now?" Stiles asked.

"Not as young as we could have been, but not as old as you might think" he replied.

"That was the most specific answer I've ever heard. Don't you think Stiles?" "Definitely Anna" we said sarcastically. I look at Cora.