28

~Anna~

After amazing time with Scott we got into my Jeep, leaving Scott's bike in front of my house. Well, now we are with Stiles in woods finding body. Ah, old times.

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet" Stiles began to talk. 

"I know" Scott said, looking at his phone and checking if we are going the right direction. I'm still thinking what happened not even two hours ago in my house. 

"If it turns out to be to be something like triplets that form into, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that"

"Yeah. Me either" Scott said. "Especially if I can't control my own transformation anymore" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You can't?" he looked me, shaking his head.

"Can you?" Stiles asked. Okay I can't hold it anymore. "No, I'm actually loosing my powers for reason I don't know" I said. "Yet"

We continued walking and we stopped when we heard howling. Stiles jumped on me and I stumbled over Scott, who dropped his phone in the puddle.

Scott looked me. "He basically pushed me"

Scott then looked at Stiles. "Sorry buddy" he said. "I hate coyotes so much. They always sounds like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal" he said.

"Want to be that animal in teeth of a werewolf?" I asked and he furiously shook his head.

Scott jumped where his phone had fallen, Stiles right after him, almost slipping and I chuckled. I'm gonna call him tiny, helpless little animal. I jumped after them and but fall. Scott caught me and held me bride style.

"Gentleman" I said, chuckling and he sweetly smiled, then putted me down.

"I caught you like that when we were kids and you didn't told me that" Stiles said. Do I need to remind him how it really was?

"Yeah, you did. At my place. Alone. Behind the bushes. Watching me play my role Natasha Romanoff. As I jumped from the tree" I said and Scott gave Stiles weird look.

"I just wanted to be friend" he mumbled.

"And we are, but it was creepy before. For a kid. I saw you like three times next time don't move too much when you want to stalk someone" I said.

I grabbed Scott's phone and whipped it with my jacket. "It's still works" I said and he happily smiled. 

I turned on the flashlight. "I think we've found it" I said, stepping closer to upside down car.

"Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asked.

"Probably too much of a paid in the ass to tow out" tiny, helpless little animal said, taking step closer.

I took another step closer, Stiles and Scotty following me.

"Look" I turned flashlight on some claws. "See?" I put my hand on and move my hand following the way of claws with my fingers.

"Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer" Stiles said.

"Then it was a werewolf" Scott said.

"So, my dad was right" Stiles said. He got on his knees to look inside the car and Scott did the same. 

"What is that?" Scott asked, pointing at something. Stiles reached out for something, grabbing a doll. They stood up and I held a flashlight on it.

"I'm hungry" doll said and Scott and Stiles jumped, screaming and throwing doll on the ground. I looked at them like they are some idiots what they are.