18

I was with Scott when Lydia called me that something happened again, so I asked her where is she and she said she's in school.

So me and Scott got on his bike and went to school, Stiles showing up too. I mean it's his crush. Wouldn't you help your crush?

Stiles jumped out of Jeep. "Whare is she?"

"Over there" I said getting off the bike running towards Lydia. She's my best friend along with Allison, I'm helping even when she don't want to. Allison was with Lydia.

"Lydia?" Stiles looked at her.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ending up here" she explained. "And you told me to call if there's a dead body" she added looking at Stiles.

"You found a dead body?" Me and Stiles almost yelled. "Not yet" disappointed. Proud but disappointed.

"Not yet?" I asked. "Lydia what do you mean 'not yet' you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles added. Sometimes I think me and Stiles have the same thoughts ya know.

She shook her head saying. "Oh, no I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on"

"How are we supposed to find a dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles groaned. I look to the side with Scott. On the school sign was dead deputy, with lot of blood.

"Guys?" Scott called. "I think we found the body" I added. They all looked to the side.

"Scott, I don't want to go to the McDonald's"

~~

It was another day of fucking school. I was laying on my desk behind Scott, holding hands. What? I love holding his hand, it's always warm. Not like mine.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes, all tools the writer tell their story" Mrs. Black spoke up, stoping at Lydia's desk.

"Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents" she said. "You and every guy I ever dated" I smiled. She nodded and staring to walk again.

"Well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to people who knows the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know the key worlds. Saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in the race, or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board'"

"Like chess" i said playing with Scott's fingers. "That's right, Anna" she smiled at me. "Do you play?"

"Played. When I was seven, I stoped when I was fourteen" I said. Stiles looked at me.

I know I gave him idea on something. He had the look.

"Now, when does the idiom become a cliche?" Mrs. Blake continued. Scott tilted his head behind looking at me. "I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk" he said. I putted my cold hands on his cheeks. "What for?" I whisper/asked.

"The druid is emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary for the alphas?"

"Okay, first of all. I can't believe that we've gotten to the the point where sentence like 'what if the Darach was an emissary for the alphas?'  actually make sense to me. Second of all we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan" Stiles said and Scott sit properly. Can't he stay in that position?

"What's that?" He asked. "They always together. We have to separate them, somehow. Ever since they back to school they never leave each other side" I said.