33

"Class starts in five minutes" Coach said, walking into hallways. "Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school"

"That was triple negative. Very impressive coach" Stiles said. "Copy that" coach replied as he walked past us. I was putting my keys in my pocket, but they fell on the ground.

"Oh oh" I said, grabbing them and noticing some key that wasn't there before. "Hey, little guy. How did I get you and when?"

I don't think anyone was paying attention to me because Scott started running and Stiles stopped him. "What, I need to talk to her"

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded massage telling Barrow to kill her" tiny, helpless little animal said. I was looking at the keys. No, really where did I get it from?

"Which is why I need to talk to her" Scott said.

"Scott, no way" I murmured. "Until we figure out what she is you-" I pointed at him. "-you-" I pointed at Stiles. "and not even me are going to talk to her. She can be another psychic murder walking around. I choose life" I said.

"What if she's like me?" Scott said and I widened my eyes.

"Scott she walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity you was shaking from maybe not even half of that number" I said. "She is nothing like you"

"Well, we don't know that" Stiles said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Scott sitting with Kira against the wall talking. He took pic with a flash on and had surprised face.

"What do you think they talking about?" Stiles asked me.

"I would like to know too" I said. Not gonna lie I am a bit jealous.

"You're jealous!" he said. I only nodded, ashamed.

"Go talk to them, tell them you saw them talking so you wanted to know what they talk about"

"Scott could hear my heartbeat he would knew I'm lying" I said. "But I'm going" I said  getting out of the corner as Stiles left and walking with my lunch to them.

"It didn't looked that bad to me" he said and smiled. "What didn't looked that bad?" I asked as I approached them. 

"You can show her. I want her to know" she said and Scott get his phone and showed me picture of Kira with some aura around her.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at it a couple of seconds.

"It look like a demon from hell" she said looking down.

"No, it look like something else to me" I said.

"I guess I saw something different too" Scott said as I gave him his phone back.

"What did you two see?" She furrowed.

"Um..... something like armor. Something that's, um, uh"

"Protecting you. And it doesn't looked like a demon for me" Scott said.

"What do you think it looks like?" She asked and looked at me.

"Like a fox" I said together with Scott.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was inside my Jeep with Scott, Kira and Stiles. It was already dark out there and we were front of a station. Stiles was giving keys to Scott and explain which is for what.

"You didn't steal these, did you?" Scott asked Stiles.

"No, I cloned them using the RFID emulator"