49

I called Stiles to my house and told him that it was ASAP. I also told him about that ax murdrder who killed now the last survivor of the family. And he was a wendigo, some kind of odd shape-shifter cannibal.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could"

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"You barely told me about Liam" Stiles said. "What did you do with him anyway?"

"He's upstairs" I mumbled.

"Doing what?"

"Laying down"

We climbed upstairs into my room and we walked towards my bathroom. I pulled back the curtains and Stiles widened his eyes. In the bath was Liam with tape all over his body and mouth. He let out a muffled scream for help, but Stiles just took the curtains and pulled them back. He dragged me back to my room and we sat on the bed with a sight.

"So you bit him"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"And you kidnapped him"

"Yeah"

"And then you brought him here"

"I panicked" I breathed out.

"Yup" he said and then furrowed his eyebrows. "Do Anna know about this?"

I furriously shook my head. "And she can't know about this"

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

We heard muffled cry again. Oh, god.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans" Stiles said. "Your plans sucks"

"I know" I nodded. "Witch is why I called you. So what do we do?"

I got a chair from the kitchen and then we dragged Liam from the bathroom and sat him on on the chair. He was grunting and looking around in panic. He looked pissed. Oh, I don't want to know how Anna would look like. She would kill me rightaway.

"Liam" Stiles started. "We're going to take that tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly it stays off. Got it?"

He nodded ans Stiles gestured for me to put the tape off. I shook my head so, he tore the tape from Liam's mouth. He grunted in pain and took a couple of breaths in and out.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight" Stiles said. "Do you understand?"

Liam shook his head. "Not really"

"Good. That's good"

"I don't understand either" I said. Sometimes I'm questioning why I am his friend. Or what he's talking about.

"Maybe you should tell him" he said looking at me.

Liam looked at me. "Tell me what?"

"Liam...... what happenede to you, what I did to you, witch I had to in order to save you, it's going to change you" I said softly.

"Unless it kills you" Stiles said a bit too casually. "Shouldn't have said that"

Liam look up at us in panic. "What?"

"Uh...." Sties tried, but Liam started crying. "Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Is he..... is he crying?"

I kneeled down in front of him. He will have trauma from us. And most likely he will tell it to Anna. "Liam, It's okay. You're going to be alright. You're not going to die"