14

We called the police. On dead Butterfly. Just kidding, two doctors are missing.

"Two missing..... hang on there. They were both in the car?" my dad asked, sheriff Stilinski right next to him.

"No dad. They trying to tell you and Sheriff that it was two separate kidnappings" i said. Stiles bitting his nail added. "Two doctors, both gone."

"So who's car is this?" Sheriff asked. "Dr. Hilyard. The on-call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it in" Melissa said. "Let us getting your story first all right?" My dad asked. "Kids, give us a second" Sheriff told us so we walked away.

"They are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asked looking between Stiles and I.

"Yeah...." Stiles said. "Deaton said something about it. Healers or something like that" I said not very sure. "But what about Danny? He isn't healer, is he?"

"He threw up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence. And if he wasn't with Ethan he would be dead" Scott said.

"Scotty..... do you hear that?" I asked him. He nodded saying, what he hears so Stiles would know too. "They found a body"

~~

~Scott~

"Boys!!"

I shot my eyes open and quickly stood up. Isaac right next to me. I was very sleepy along with Isaac.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Uhh... we were watching over you" Isaac mumbled. My mom then looked at me.

"We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice".  I said. "But both of you were asleep" mom shrugged. I looked at Isaac, who was scratching back of his neck.

"You were on the watch last" I told him confused. We fell asleep? "What are you talking about? You were on the watch last"

"No, you were on the watch last" I said with raised eyebrow. He then look at my mom saying "I might've been on the watch last"

Mom laughed. "My heroes. Wait didn't you said that they were all doctors? I mean, I haven't had an M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear"

"Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer, mom. And you were definitely a healer last night. With Anna" Anna. Omg is she ok? "Yeah, well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today. So, both of you and lady in your room, get your butts to school" I ran to my room right when mom finished.

I opened the door and saw beautiful, werewolf woman with pencil and notebook
in her hands. I walked closer to her, taking notebook looking at the drawing. It was me in human form and under it was me in werewolf form. She's perfect with pencil, have to say. I have perfect girl.

I put pencil and notebook down and gently shake her. "Anna. Anna wake up" I whispered. "If you let me sleep five more minutes, I will do more drawings of you" I would love that, but we're gonna be late.

"You need to wake up. I will make pancakes"I whispered to her ear. She stood up, almost loosing balance, falling. She looked at me saying. "I'm awake"

I laughed walking towards her, putting my hands on her waist. She's so small. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips.

I love her soft, red lips. I could kiss her all day long. But school.

~~

Me and Anna ran into animal clinic just to see her father Mr. Edwards and sheriff with another deputy.

"How did you know?" "Stiles called me as soon as you two left school" sheriff replied.

"We're sorry. You're boss' car is still here and the back door was wide open" Anna's father said. I needed to sit down. I was in so much shock. Deaton is like father to me. I can't find his body. And I won't. I was still sitting on the chair, Anna came to me and sit on my lap hugging me, and I hugged back.

She knew I needed it. "Scott. You need to tell us everything" sheriff said. "Everything" Mr. Edwards said.

~~

We was still in the animal clinic, but Stiles was now here, too couse he have free period. Anna was by always by my side comforting me. Her dad then walked towards us.

"All right, we gonna do everything we can to find him Scott. Now, Anna, you and Stiles back to school" he said walking to another deputy as we nodded.

"I do have a feeling that we are not gonna go back to school" Anna whispered to my ear.

I moved my head to the door, telling them I need to say something and it's private. Also, I did that, so Anna's father wouldn't hear us.

The three of us walked inside the room and I started to talk. "We need to tell him" Anna and Stiles looked me from the floor.

"Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him" Stiles shrugged. Anna looked at him in disbelief like he said her deepest secret. "Scott don't tell me he don't mean what I think he mean. Your father don't know? Scott your mother knows right?" Anna asked me. I nodded and she looked at the floor.

"You know what I mean. Anna just said that"

"You remember hows your mom reacted? She didn't looked in the eye, like, a week?" Stiles said looking at me.

"And she got over it. And it actually made us closer" I said. "Well, I don't, have a human parent. I don't even know if mom was" Anna said. I gave her the look 'you're not helping' and she was quite. I take her hand bringing her closer to me hugging her from one side.

"I don't know, dude. I mean look at him" he said looking at his dad. "Scott have true. You have to tell him. My dad knows what's happening, but yours don't. He's overwhelmed couse he don't know what's happening in the town he have to protect with my dad" Anna said cuddling to me closer. "He'll find sooner or later" I finished.

"What if telling him now gets someone else killed?" Stiles asked. "What if telling him gets him killed, huh? I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like father to you. I get that, okay? But this isn't.... Scott, this is my actual father" Stiles said tears forming in his eyes.

"Look, I can't... I can't loose both of my parents all right? Not both of them" he said.

"You're right.... I'm sorry..." Stiles cuts me off with a sigh. "No, I'm not. I'm not right" he said. "I'll tell him" "We'll help you" Anna said.

We walked back to the reception and we widened our eyes. We were looking at Ms. Morrell talking to sheriff and Anna's father.

"Please. Whatever you need, however you can help find my brother"

"Will you excuse us for a minute? Thank you" sheriff said walking away, writing something to his notes. Ms. Morrell walked to us with Anna's father.

"Listen closely, the three of you. NO sheriff, deputy or detective is going to be able to find him. Only your father Anna" she said looking at Anna then at her dad. She looked at three of us again.

"You don't have to ask us for help" I said.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you. Because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use one person who might actually can seek out the supernatural" she said.

"Lydia" Stiles and Anna said in the same time.

An: uuuuuuu...this is getting interesting, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed!! Btw I said I will do another chapter every day but I'm lazy shit to do it sometimes so yeah sorry.

Anni 🤙

(1311 worlds)