24

My eyes shoot open and I instantly stood up from freezing water. Allison and Scott with me. Everyone was looking worried at us.

"I saw it. I know where it is" Scott said.

"We passed it. It's really big tree. Well, it was cut down so now it's just a stump. Very big. A know where it is too. We have no time we need to go!" I said getting out of the bath with Scott and Allison right after me.

"It was night we were finding the body" Scott said.

"The night we were bit by Peter" I added and grabbed a towel.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone. "That would me us. You almost hit us!" Scott said pointing at me and him. We looked at Deaton. "We can find it"

They didn't said a word, just stared at us. I looked around and Stiles was nowhere to be found. "What?" Scott asked.

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Sixteen hours" Deaton said and we widened our eyes. "We were in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked shocked.

"Sixteen?" I asked.

~~

"No, dude. You're not going back with them. Anna why would you go back? Scott?" Stiles said.

"I made a deal with Deucalion" Scott said.

"I did something worse" I said as quietly as I could, but Isaac heard me anyway.

"What 'I did something worse' means?" Isaac asked.

"I don't want to talk about it Isaac, all I want is be with my father, right now" I said.

"Anna..... tell me. What is worse thing, that is deal with Deucalion?" Deaton asked. And I'm fucked.

"I kinda......made uhhh....... blood promise with him?" I said under my breath. "I didn't had a choice" I added.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like deal with the devil?" Stiles asked.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help" Scott said. First of all: no. Second of all I am a demon wolf.

And if I really am, and what Deucalion said about me, being stronger than him as a beta is true, then I can kill her easily, right? But I'm telling you, I can't touch Deucalion. The blood promise was about that, that when I will be alpha I can't kill him or anyone from the pack. Even if he will hurt one of my friends, I can't do shit about it.

"He trust you two more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong"

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes required that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies" Deaton said.

"So we gonna trust him, the guy who calls himself 'death, the destroyer of worlds'? We gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked. Hell nah.

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait" Deaton said.

We heard a door opening and we all looked at the same direction. Deaton quickly walked there to see who it is and me and Scott was following them, just to see Ethan.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked and me and Scott furrowed our eyebrows. "I want your help" he said like he was in hurry.

"With what?" Scott asked.