50

"You think it will work?" I asked.

"It have to. So, any idea how you get Anna cool with you?" Stiles asked.

Me, him, Lydia and Malia was in the boathouse already, waiting for Kira and Liam to come here.

I'm still thinking about, what I'm going to do. Maybe some really pretty and romantic date. Yeah, some very romantic date.

"Yeah, I was just thinking... I can take her out for a date?"

"That may work" Lydia said with a smile. "But don't make it too romantic. Anna don't like too cheese dates"

We all laughed. It's nice to laugh.

Well, I laughed until Stiles told me about Liam and his love to his ex-coaches car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We heard a car pulling up and we prepared ourselves. The door opened and in came Liam and Kira, who then closed and locked the door as Liam looked around.

"Sorry" Kira said to him.

Liam looked at us. "What the hell is this?"

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam" Stiles told him.

"And we're the only ones that can help" I said and told him everything about us. I didn't told him about Anna. I don't know, maybe she wants to tell him herself.

"Werewolf?" Liam pinted at me. "Werecoyote" he pointed at Malia. "Banshee" pointing at Lydia. "Fox?" he looked at Kira.

"Kitsune. But fox works" she smiled.

"What are you?

"Uh, um, I'm human" he parted his lips.

"Is Anna something?" he asked and I widened my eyes, but before I could answer someone did it for me.

"Yes. I am a Demon wolf. Basicaly a werewolf" she said from behind me.

I turned around to see her with her head down looking at Liam. She looked  at me and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Do you think I will let you be here with him alone?"

"No"

"Then don't look at me like that"

"Guys, this is not good time for a fight here. We have a problem to solve here" Stiles said, pointing at Liam. I think calling him a 'problem' made Anna's blood boil. But she didn't do anything.

"Okay, really, who put us in this problem in a first place. I will just let it go" she turned to Liam. "Liam you really have a problem here"

"Why did't you tell me?" he asked.

"Would you believe me?"

He sayed quiet, then looked at the chains. "Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me" Malia said, making her eyes glow and Liam widened his eyes. Anna put her hand on her forehead.

"How did you do that?"

"You'll learn" I said. "But first, you need to get through the full moon"

"The moon's already out!" he snapped.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" I asked.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs" he said and Anna frowned. "Not you Anna" she smiled. "You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care! I'm walking out the door right now!" he yelled, walked to Anna, taking her hand. "If any of you try to stop us, I swear the god, I'm gonna..."