61.

I walked in the room.

"Hey Stiles." I greeted.

He was sitting on his hospital bed. "Oh, hey. Hi, hi." He awkwardly greeted back. "What do you need?"

"I just..... heard you were...... were here so I came here to check on you." I said. Since that night, we just can't talk like we used to. That dreadful time when I got back to his house.

"Th– that's nice. Really..... um.... thanks."

"I also want to talk about that night when I came back." I said, looking at the ground.

"What night?" He asked, gulping, his pulse rising with anxiety. He knew exactly, he just didn't want to talk about it.

"That night." I looked up at him from the ground. "That exact night you don't want to talk it seems."

"Oh...." He looked away. "That night.... when you came back.... acting drunk..."

"I wanted to be. But it's not an excuse. I'll shouldn't have wanted it in the first place." I said, stepping closer to him.

He looked at me with sad eyes. "I shouldn't have accepted. I should've said no."

"Can I sit?"

"Go ahead." He said, getting more to the side so I can sit next to him.

"I don't.... I don't know why that happened. I just know I felt drunk. My body was telling me I was. But my mind was thinking like I'm not." I explained. "I knew I shouldn't–"

"Why did you do it then?" He asked, looking at the ground.

"I couldn't resist.... my mind was thinking how I want it.... I knew Scott is going to be heartbroken. But my mind was telling that it'll worth it." I said also looking at the ground.

"Malia, can't know. Or Scott."

"I want to tell him.... I have to–"

He cut me off. "No, he will not know. He will not know a thing. You can't tell him." He said. "At least not now."

"We have to promise each other... that it won't change us." I said looking at him.

He glanced at me not saying anything.

"Stiles..."

"It already changed us." He said.

"At least act like we didn't fuck in front of them. Because I can smell that tou want it again."

He looked at me. "So what if I do. It was amazing. You have amazing body and you taste–"

"Act." I said standing up and leaving the room.

I am going to say. And I am going to say everything.

To Scott. I don't care about Malia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was still at home, luckily.

Melissa was not at home so he has to be alone.

I stepped in the house, trying to see him anywhere. "Scott? Scott can we talk?" I shouted.

"I'm upstairs baby!" He shouted from his room.

Will I really do it? Will I really tell him? I saw it in the vision yesterday night. I saw what will happen today. I saw this.

And I am going to do this.

I knocked and then stepped in the room.

"Hey, puppy face." I smiled. This is the last time I'll call him that. Last time.