2

I woke up, dressed and went down stairs. My dad was still home what made me little bit confused but I shook it of and went to him.

"Caleb Edwards is home at 7:18 am eating- really dad you always telling me not to eat cookies at mornings and you doing it yourself" I said.

He just chuckle and handed me one. "And Anna Edwards is awake at this hour I'm impressed!" that bitch mocked me.

"Be happy that I am because I could be late again and by the way is good to see you in mornings. How's work?" "Gonna be doctor"

Wait. He is deputy now doctor? I mean he have school for that. "You can do it. I mean it's gonna be easy for you and I'm proud even when you always have new jo-" he smacked my head while we laughed together.

I didn't noticed how long we were talking and like always I was late for school. I ran towards my Jeep and drove of.

I came to school and realized I'm not late but I'm early. Wow I'm early I can't believe it. Someone please fix my clock. But really I can't believe that I'm that early. I was sitting in my black jeep when I turn my head to my left and saw Scott showing bandage where is his bite to Stiles.

That made me remember I didn't checked mine and wearings shorts I just gently took the bandage off. I didn't just stare at it.

I stare and screamed.

The bite. It was gone. I looked at Stiles and Scott but he was looking at me while I focused on what they talking about and was even more shocked when I could hear Stiles talk when Lydia Martin walked by.

I literally could smell his love for her. Wow that boy really love her.

Simp. Take a room Stiles.

I got out of my Jeep and went straight inside.

~~

Now was lunch. I hate lunch. I have no one to talk to. And that was when one and only Stiles Stilinski approach me breathing heavily.

"You can run?" "You can talk?" Ouch. Just because I don't talk to him doesn't mean I don't talk to anyone else. "What do you want? Leave me alone Stilinski" "It's Stiles and I wanted to ask you was you in the woods last night?" he asked. Of course he told him about last night and the bite. Like you didn't saw him today showing him the bite Anna. Stupid.

"Yeah why?" "You got bit too like I see and hear" he looked at my thigh where is bandage. And yeah I cover It up even when there's no bite. Gonna be weird if they would see me without it. You know that unnecessary million questions.

"Gonna ask you again Stilin-" "Stiles" he snapped "- Stiles..... What do you want" he sighed "Scott like you lost his inhaler so I'm asking if you go find them with us after school"

Do I? I asked myself. "What for that?" "Uhhhh..... you can be friends with me and Scott and be the loser trio" I was looking at him like he was crazy. And he really was that's why I'm don't talk to him.

"Okay..... Scott told me that he will sleep with you if you go" if I would go to Eichen house i would say my mane is Stiles Stilinski. What? Scott. Shy, uneven jaw, dumbass, don't know how to talk to girls said he would sleep with me if I'll go.

"Yeah by my side with clothes on" I said "You're a terrible liar Stilinski" I sighed ''But fine I'll go"

"Yes! Uhh... I mean good. See ya later!" and with that he ran of.

~~

If I tell you I regret coming I mean it. Scott being dumbass and Stiles pep talks about us being werewolves is boring. Like I will never hang out with them again.

But interesting it got when we saw one and only in the world... Derek Hale.

And that bitch stole my inhaler. Ugh.

An: even shorter part but who cares right? Or not. And welcome our sourwolf with vote, comment and you don't need to share. Hope you still like it.

Your Anni

(715 worlds)