44

A couple of weeks later, well, Derek disappeared and now we are in Mexico, trying to find him. We think that a hunter Araya have him and we want to make a deal. And the deal is, we are going to buy Derek back by trading with her. I don't know how much money do we have, but I know it's a lot.

So, actually me, Malia and Kira are on dancing floor. But only I and Malia are dancing, Kira is just awkwardly standing in front of us. After what happened a few weeks ago to my.... dad and Allison all of us got a lot closer to each other. Scott and I are doing great. We have more sexual life in case you want to know. Me and Lydia are more best friends than before and we are keeping an eye on each other all the time. Me and Stiles are more siblings that we were before. We can say how each one of us feeling and we got really close. Also I'm happy that Malia and him are together and happy. Yeah, I don't know when that happened but okay. Kira and I are friends and I don't think she have crush on me anymore. Malia and I just in couple of days are more like a family. Like a cousin to me. I don't live alone. I'm actually staying with Peter and Derek. Yes, I did what Deaton told me to do when I'll be ready to go in his head and somehow bring his memories back. Peter made a blood promise with my dad, not to tell me I was in this family and that Im'ma supernatural. Well, he couldn't say I'm a werewolf anyway. He's a bit mad that my mom was lying to him that I'm a witch. Well, they said you didn't liked me and you would like me more as a witch. What I don't understand, because he seemed to love me. Peter actually said the night he bit me, he thought I'm someone else and his bite triggered my werewolf powers. Unbelievable. But I still don't know why I had to be a witch. Still don't know why they lied. I'm always thinking about dad tho, but Scott helped me a lot with crying. Love him. 

"Something's happening" Kira said, waking me up from second taken day dream.

"We know, right?" Malia asked me.

"Yep, we do" I said dancing with Malia.

"What do we do?"

"Blend in" Malia said through loud music.

Kira looked around, then looked at us with furrowed eyebows. I chuckled and looked at Malia who also looked me. We looked back at Kira with me slightly smirking.

"Dance with us, dumbass" Malia chuckled.

"Oh"

I was moving to the rhythm trying to relax on that awfull music. Really not my style. Kira started to do some..... dancing moves, what was more like only awkwardly mooving around. Malia came closer to her and put her hand on Kira's lover back. I smirked more as I saw Kira's shy look, but then she smiled and everyone around us starting to watch them, and cheering for them.

I took my ass off the parket so they can have their time and went into the bar. I took some money out of my pocket and gave it to bartender, showing him one finger for one shot of vodka. He smirked, took the money and gave me one shot. I drank it quickly, feeling the burning in my throat. I saw Scott in some hall, so did I found a guy some feet away from me with a gun.

He looked at me and I bit my lip, swinging my hips. I was wearing shorts what showed a bit of my ass. He was watching me closely, then smirking, he made his way to me as I winked. I felt some hands on my hips and a lips on my neck. I soon realized it was Scott. I know those lips way to well. I put one of my hand in his hair as he stood behind me. When I looked at him he was looking at the man with a smirk as he started to kiss me again. I softly moaned and moved my hips more. I looked at the man and he, with look what said 'disapointed' went on his place where he was standing before.

"Someone was trying to be bad girl and make me jealous?" Scott asked me, whispering the question in my ear. I nodded and bit my lip again.

"Then you can make me jealous on the dance floor as you will dance like some porn star"