62.

Scott

No one could contact her. I couldn't contact her. I'm scared for her, she got to be safe and she's nowhere to be found.

We had agreed to hide Satimi's pack in the old building we fought against Kate. When Chris came he pointed his gun at Brett, who was growling at him.

He came to put some yellow flower in his vault, so he probably then noticed our footprints and and that's why he is now pointing a large gun at Brett.

"Wait! Wait!" I yelled. "Brett, this is his place. It's his!"

He walked away to his sister and Chris came to me.

"Scott.... if you bring guests, you could have called." He said.

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them."

"Where's Anna?" He asked looking around.

I froze. I don't know. She's not at her house and her scent is not really strong, because she smell like human. I couldn't find her.

"She's..... helping... Stiles." That's the best I could do.

I don't know if I can forgive her. But I understand. We haven't been couple these days, that's why I wanted to surprise her, she ended up surprising me.

"I know this man. He may not remember, but we've met before." Satomi woke me from daydreaming.

"You can trust him. I trust him." I told her.

"How do we know he's not like the others?"

"What others?" Chris asked.

"Last night, there was a whole team after them. And they had crossbows." Kira said, givin one crossbow to Chris.

"They're hunters, aren't they?" I asked.

"No if they're killing for profit. Not anymore."

"Can they find us?" Brett asked.

"They might already know you're here." Chris explained. "Maybe they're waiting for the dark."

"So we're not safe here?"

"We're not safe anywhere." Satomi spoke. "We've been trying to get out for days. Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us."

"If they're coming, Scott, they're coming after you too." Chris said. "And not only after you, they'll coming after Anna too. You two are still number one on the dead pool."

"I know." I said.

"You don't understand Scott. There is one way to effectively kill her and they might know it." Chris said, concerned.

"I know Lydia can get the answers from Meredith. She just needs more time. As for Anna, she'll survive. She doesn't need anyone to safe her."

"Then that's what she'll gets. And I don't think she don't want to be saved. Maybe she needs saving right now and we don't know it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They'll be okay." I told Derek.

Derek looked at the pack. "They've got claws and fangs. But they're not fighters."

"That's why I called you." I said.

"Well, try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore either." He told me. I did forget.

"That's why he called me." Braeden said.

"Am I the only one still hoping this all just a false alarm?" Kira asked. "I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens. Right?"