27

~Scott~

I was in the middle of the argument with my father when my mom got home, confused about the situation.

"That doesn't make any sense, dad. Who are you helping? Just get out!"

"Scott--"

"What? I can't believe you you'd do this to my best friend!" I shouted.

"I'm not doing anything to your friend. I'm doing my job"

"Your job sucks!" I shouted again, feeling my pulse rising.

"Some days I can't argue with that" he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?" Mom asked.

"He's trying to get Stiles' dad fired" I told her.

"No. That's not true" he argue.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Conducting a case for impeachment"

"That's sounds a lot like getting him fired"

"The lack of resolution and ability to close cases is what's going to get him fired. My job is just to collect the information. And it's the job of my superiors have given to me" he said and I clenched my firsts.

"You job sucks!" mom hissed.

I felt my claws out form anger. It caught my moms attention. "Scott...... sweetheart.." she said grabbing my hand. "Come with me right now"

I looked down as my eyes started glowing. I followed her upstairs to the hallway.

"Let it go. Just breathe and let it go" she said.

"I'm trying" I groaned and my fangs showed up.

"You told me you and Stiles learned how to control this. You find an anchor, right? Find your anchor" mom quickly said.

"My anchor is Anna. I don't think I'll be able to control without her here" I groaned, trying to stop.

"Then be your own anchor for a moment. You can do this" mom said.

Ok close my eyes tightly, trying to fight back.

The first thing that came up to my mind was Anna smiling and laughing. I need her. I thought about her the whole time. Then I opened my eyes and it's stops. Fangs, claws and glowing eyes were gone. I need to see Anna. I have to. And I have to see her now.

"Sweetheart, let me tell you something. You do not crave anyone who will fix you. Just someone who will hold your hand while you fix yourself. And it's beautiful that the person who holding your hand is Anna. She's perfect for you" she said, smiling at me.

"Mom, can I go to see her? Now?" I asked and she nodded. I took my keys for bike and run outside to her house.

~~

I knocked on the doors. And as I hoped she opened. "Are you alone?" She nodded and smiled and step aside so I can go in.

She closed the door and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. I love her lisp. Their soft and beautiful natural red colour. I love her long blonde hair. She can do a lot a hairstyles with them and still can look as hot as always.

Kissing change to make out. "Bed" she said as she grabbed my arm and ran upstairs with me. She closed her bedroom door locking it.

Honestly, I was horny. And I'm not ashamed when I have so hot girl. I pinned her to the door, kissing her neck as she softly moaned.