54

Chris stopped the car and we guickly got out. Scott was waiting for us. He was running to catch scent and we found ourselves in front of some building.

"You've been here before?" Scott asked Chris.

"I worked here. We used to own the building. It was part of our business"

"We fought them before. This things... thery're strong. Like very strong" I said.

"That's why I brought this" Chris said, opening his car and shoving us his large gun. 

"That's cool" I said.

Chris walked in front of us and Scott looked at me with pleasing eyes.

"I want you to be careful. Please, Anna, just be careful" he pleased.

"I'll be careful, don't worry about me" I said with a smile. "I am Demon Wolf afrer all"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

We entered the building, and it was huge. There was lots of stuff all around, old stuff, like chairs and desks.

"You shouldn't heve come" we heard a woman's voice.

I knew it was Kate, but I never have seen her face. I have never seen her in person. I just know that she was evil when I was in Eichen House. That's all.

"Kate. I'm here for Violet. I need to talk to her" Scott said.

"I knew you'd find me" I heard her voice again, seeing her shadow as well. "But I was hoping we could do this later. I just... needed a little more time"

My curiousity kicked in. "Little more time for what?" 

"Little girl.... to learn control. Lower the gun" she said and walked towards us.

Blonde hair and evil look was all I see. She wasn't ugly, not gonna lie if was lezb-- okay, no. She was just good looking woman. But, did she just called me a.... a little girl?

"We walk away" she continued. "And you don't have to get hurt"

"Where's Violet?" Scott asked.

Well, her face spoke it all. Not good.

"Put the gun down, Chris" she repeated.

"Where is she?" Scott asked again.

Kate glanced at Chris, his finger was on the trigger. Berserkers approached Kate and she softly roared.

The fuck is she?! No one told me about this!? Or I don't remember.

 "No, no!" I heard Scott.

Just in the blink of an eye, just time like this and Berserkers was running towards us and Chris started shooting them and Kate. 

"No, no, stop! No!" Scott yelled at him.

"Scott!" I yelled pushing him to the side when another of these big ass bitches jumped on us.

The other one walked towards me and we could only fight them.

So I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If we didn't fight them like ages, then I don't know how long we did. Those  things, I swear are strong, damn. Like damn. I had a cut on my forehead and it was bleeding. 

Like it wasn't enough, Berserker threw me so hard, I was flying to another room. I was laying on the floor, trying to stand up but it hurt so much, so I gave up. Until I saw Viola's or Violet's body in chair covered in blood. Ringing in my ear was loud, I almost didn't hear Scott calling for me.

But even when I saw that girl's body, I didn't dare move. I mean, I just came from another room flying. Chris was apologizing to Scott and Scott telling him how he won't find Liam now.

"Anna, Anna are you okay?" Scott asked as I sit myself up with his help.

"I look and feel awesome" I said, my body healing.

"But are you really okay?" he asked again.

"Yep" I said, popping the p. I was sitting up, Chris was leaning against the wall and Scott was kneeling next to me.

When my wounds healed, Scott helped me stand up. "I want to find Liam" I mumbled quietly under my breath.

Scott probably didn't hear. "Let's get out of here"

We stopped. Hearing something we look at each other.

"You hearing what I'm hearing?" I asked.

He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now in the woods of Beacon Hills after hearing Liam scream, we followed the smell and sounds.

Within a seconds we found a whole on the ground and all I could hear was Liam's whimpering and groaning in pain, like he is trying to climb the way out. Me and Scott come closer, breaking the wood what is keeping us from helping Scott's beta and my like brother, better said 'son'. Not gonna lie, I do feel like his mother sometimes. Liam's hand was about to slip and he would fall in the water bellow. Scott grabbed his arm in the right time and started to pull him up. When he was almost up I grabbed his other hand and helped Scott pull him. He looked so scared, so miserable when he looked at us.

"You're okay, Liam" Scott said.

Scott then hugged him and Liam sighed in relief. 

"You're okay" Scott repeated.

Liam then stood up and hugged me so tight we fell on the ground. Well, he fell on me and I on my back. He didn't let me even sit. I rubbed his back, making his feel safe, but I would be very happy if he do the same when we gonna be outta this shit, becaouse my back hurts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was stroking Liam's hair as I watched Deaton open his chest with a blade and yellow smoke came out of it. I was glad we had time until the venom reached his heart. Liam had closed eyes as I stroke his head. I looked at Scott, standing next to me.

"I don't want to keep watching people die" he said.

"I'm not sure you have much choice about that" Chris told him.

"Maybe I do" Scott looked at Deaton.

"That's a lot of burden to carry, Scott" Deaton told him.

Scott shook his head. "I don't care. No one else dies. Everyone on that list. Everyone on that dead pool. It doesn't matter if they're Wendigos, or werewolves, or whatever. I'm gonna save everyone"

"Then let me help with the weight you'll be carrying" I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in Scott's room. When we came to his house, Melissa was in the living room, with cup of coffee and lots of papers around. The bills. I wanted to help, but I know Melissa would refuse, and I tried to help. I do want to. 

Now Scott was able to help. Red bag from Gerrett's locker with money to pay every bill they were strugling to pay.

"You counted it yet?" Stiles asked.

"No"

"Then let's count it" I sighed.

Scott and Stiles turned the bag to the side and money fell out of it. And a tape. I grabbed it and checking it out. I read the words 'play me' on the right side and boys looked at me. I looked at them, sighing again.

"Should we?"

An: How many days I hasn't published anything? Two or one month? I. Am. Ashamed. I'm sorry I got no time and you probably forgot the story existence. Once again I'm so so sorry. But I got a boyfriend😁❤ 

Anni 🤙

(1137 words)