64. - The end.

Anna

I was sitting on the ground. I was cold. I couldn't move. And I was losing my vision. I tried not to breathe that much to at least slow down the thing.

It helpt.

Scott was sitting opposite me, watching me, when moved just an inch he was ready to jump on me not in a good way. If I tried to speak, he growled, silencing me.

I couldn't move or speak, the only thing I did was to slowly breathe. He didn't mind that.

I was waiting, for someone. He won't let me help him. He's been loyal to anyone he met.

I got a feeling someone will come, that Stiles will burst here and save at least Scott. I am at my limit, there's no saving me.

It doesn't even make sense. Who said that I need to consume mountain ash to slow me down, it only made my clothes dirty. I even try not to cough, because that triggers him too.

So I'm holding it, and it sounds like a moan. I don't like that.

So, I'm trying to survive, god knows what he'll do to me if I die. And the worst thing is, that my eyelids are heavier every minute.

I need Scott to hug me. I didn't even unleash my new power I found I have.

I got an idea and looked at him. I glowed my eyes, feeling also better. "Scott, hug me." I whispered, like always.

His eyes were red for a second but he shook his head, to shake it away. He didn't, so for another minute he just shook his head like he doesn't want to have something in mind.

I gave up.

I give up.

I'm done trying to live.

Why can't I die? Faster way so I wont suffer any longer. I didn't do anything to anyone.

That's when Scott looked away from me and then stood up and left. I was now left all alone, in a place full of dust, an infected wound, and mountain ash in my body.

I heard yelling, and running. Someone's here.

"Scott, Anna?" I heard someone yelling.

Not long after I saw Stiles flashed his flashlight on me, blinding me even more.

"Oh my god, Anna!" He yelled and kneeled opposite me. "Wh– what happened?"

"Kate." I said weakly. "She made..... me e... eat mountain ash.... An... and stabbed me... four times....."

"Mountain ash?" He looked around and looked at something on the floor. "There is mountain ash all around you."

"What?" I asked looking on the floor. "Oh.... it is."

"Anna, we'll take you home, you'll be okay." Stiles broke the barrier and tried to help me.

"Stiles.... no, no, no. No, Stiles, let..... me be. No." I said over and over.

"Why? You'll die!" He protested.

"I'm... already de.... dead." I said smiling a little with my bloody teeth.

"You have blood everywhere, why aren't you healing?!" He screamed out of frustration.

"Stiles..... I can't..... tell Scott something..... f... for me." I said out of breath.

It's my time.

"He..... has to... watch it." I said.

"What does he need to watch?"

"He'll.... know." I said, smiling."Stiles.... save him. He's the...... bers.... Berserker." I said. "Kate..... she changed him.... you're.... probably fighting..... him."