40

~3 pov~

They all entered Oak Creek camp together, just to see Noshiko with Oni already there.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends and sheriff with you"

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing." Kira told her mom. "You"

Scott, Anna and Stiles was running throught the tunnels to find Lydia. Anna could barely walk properly, but she didn't care. Stiles and Scott was holding her as they ran.

Allison grabbed her crossbow, pointing it at Noshiko and Oni. Isaac, Kira and Caleb already glowing his red true alpha eyes, standing beside her.

"Call them off" Allison orderred.

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?" Noshiko asked.

"What if we can?"

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your crush is gone" 

"Are you sure? Or Anna doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira told her mother. Caleb already in his wolf form, waiting only for the worst.

"I see I'm not longer the fox now, Kira. You are. But the Nugitsune is still my demon to bury" Noshiko said and Oni vanished into tin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Void Anna had her arms around Lydias' waist, and her whole body was shaking from fear.

"They're here" Lydia said surprisingly calmy. "And I don't need t scream to know they're going to kill you" girls looked at each other. 

"Awesome. That's exacly why I brought you here. To tell me when they'll be close enough-" Void Anna said, grabbing something from her skirt pocket. Dagger, the last tail. "-and my own death was coming into the sign"

That's when around the girls appeared Oni. Around five of them and Lydia from fear pressed her back on the wall. Oni grabbed their swords, pointing it at Void Anna. "Because only in position like this, i can finaly do this...." she said, taking the little dagger and breaking it before the Oni could shove their swords into her.

In a blink of an eye they were gone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom?" Kira asked as a firefly disapeared from Noshikos' palm.

"What is that? What does that mean?" Isaac asked.

"It means there's been change in ownership"

They turned around to see Void Anna with Oni behind her. "Now they belong to me" she smirked.

The Oni pointed their swords towards them and that's when the fight began.

Void moved to the side, enjoying her show. Noshiko hid behing the wall and Kira grabbed her sword, fighting the first Oni she saw. Isaac and Caleb pushed two of them down and growled at them loudly and fighting others with each others help. Allison was shooting arrows against them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia heard footsteps and she saw Anna, Stiles and Scott opening the gate.

"Lydia. Are you alright?" Stiles asked.

"Lyds! Oh my god" Anna weakly said.

"No. No. No. No. Why are you here?" she asked.

"Lydia we're here for you" Stiles mumbled.

"You weren't sopuse to be here. You didn't get my message?"

"Lydia, what's happening?" Scott, who was still holding Anna asked.

"Who else is here?"

"I--" Anna weakly said. Weaker than before.

"Who came here with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac was pushed by one Oni, falling on the ground. Oni was ready to kill Isaac, but Caleb ran towards them and pushing the Oni on the ground far away.

Caleb quickly helped Isaac to stand as he started to fight again.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac yelled to Noshiko.

"You can't!" she yelled back.

Allison widened her eyes when she saw Isaac being slashed with sword of a Oni, trying to save him she shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott, Stiles, Anna and Lydia was running throught tunnels again. Anna feeling dizzy and tired stumbled a lot. 

"Scott... Lydia...." she said weakly and stopped running, falling on the ground. "Stiles, I can't..." Lydia grabbed her before she could fall on her face and Stiles helped her. Scott stopped running and looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes. They needed him there and here. He couldn't be on two places at once. He started to run back to his girl, only to be stopped by Stiles.

"Dude, go! We will take care of her! Go help them!" with regret Scott started to run to the others, who was fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Oni was ready to kill Isaac, but Caleb couldn't help. He himself was about the die. 

Allison, feeling her blood boil she took an arrow and shot to the Oni who was about to kill Isaac, actually killing the Oni. But she was too late for Caleb. She smirked, but it soon dissapeared when she realized Caleb was laying on the ground not breathing. She turned around and that's when it happend....... she knew she is about to die soon. She was stabbed in the stomach with a sword of Oni. 

Isaac healed quickly and right when sword was pulled out of her stomach he ran and caught her before she would fall on the ground. Lydia screamed two names.

Scott saw Isaac and Allison in his hands. He gasped when he saw Caleb. He opened whatever it was and ran towards Caleb. He couldn't let him die. The Oni and Vod dissapeared and Scott kneeled before Caleb, who was breathing softly. 

"Anna..." he whispered. He wasn't healing at all, what confuse the boy kneeling before him.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked and took Calebs' head in his hands so he wouldn't choke with his blood and tried to take his pain he was able to take a little. He was slashed with sword and stabbed multiple times. 

"Beacuse...... I lost the...... power.... each day" he said weakly. Scott didn't know what to do. Allison was already dead and Caleb was about to. Scott eyes got watery and tears streamed from his face for Anna. He turned his head to Isaac who was hugging dead Allison, crying his eyes out. He turned back to Caleb, him looking with his red eyes to say last thing to Scott.

"You..... have... to tell Anna.... tell Anna... I...... love her" he said and took his last breath.

Scott roared. Tears streaming from everyones faces. Stiles and Lydia was crying in the tunnels for Anna and Allison. Sad that Annas' dad didn't make it and also Allison.  

Anna shot her eyes open, glowing red. Before the boy and a girl could react Anna roared loudly. 

Tunnel walls was shaking and outside was shaking as well. She stopped and closed her eyes again.

With a single tear escaping her eye.

For now on.......

...... she was an orphan.

Or she thought.

An: everyone I'm very sorry...... Caleb was a good man even when he wasn't in the story that much, but I still loved him. I hope you did too. Allison will be in our hearts and she will never leave them. I'm sorry.... hope you will forgive me. Also sorry for not publishing for six days.

Anni🤙

(1163 words)