6

First day. Everyone is looking at me like I was possessed by some spirit and killed all cats what they owned. Welcome looser life with no friend at all again. Then some girl come over me, she was probably popular because everyone was looking at her then like I was invisible. I wished I was.

"Hi my name is Samantha Williams but you can call me Sam" "Anna, Anna Edwards" and with this information she locked our hands. Like Lydia did.

~~

Okay I'm shocked. Everyone. Literally everyone wants to talk to me even 14 years old kid named Liam Dunbar. Little cutie. He was flirting with me all day long and Samantha was laughing at us, didn't even tell him to stop. I was shocked by attention what I got it made me feel strong. And wanted. Well when you invisible all your school life it's something what you can't believe it's real. My feelings everyone.

So I was just myself and people here seemed to love it. Not like in Beacon. Even new ones will judge you there. I found many friends and one enemy. Didn't thought it'll be that fast. Brett Talbot. Little asshole. I had first practice and like again only girl in the teem. Coach seemed impressed when he saw what I can do. But he wasn't coach. Like that coach what will yell with no reason.

And because Brett was teem captain he was mad. And guess what. Sam was his girlfriend. Just waiting when they gonna break up. Gonna be happy but sad for Sam. She seems to really truly love him. Yeah did I tell you she's in my age? Dating freshman? Love is love I guess.

~~

Day three in devenford high. Liam is officially my best friend. Like now we are talking who we have crush on and he being flirt said that it was me. He was lying of course.

"No Li for real. Who is your crush? I will not go near her..... or it's him?" I asked. Liam cheeks got a bit red but smile. Sarcastically.

"Yeah very funny. It's her and her name is Hayden. She is over there" he pointed at girl with black hair and she was really cute. Liam got a taste.

"She is in soccer team. And she's good but if she play lacrosse I'll beat her like nothing." "Yeah but not me" "I can try" he really believe in him self. Like it. "You can still dream baby boy" his cheeks turned red as I stood up from my seat and walked over Samantha. We talked all day long.

~~

Fourteen days here and I'm starting missing Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison even Jackson. Jeez what's wrong with me.

~~

I got home from school like always alone. I forgot to tell you I'm Liam and Samantha neighbor. So we are actually always together. But Samantha got depressed couse Brett broke up wit her. Just because she wanted to talk to me.

Liam is god knows where doing god knows what so I'm alone. And I took my shit up and do what I can do best..... be lazy and fall asleep.

~~

It was weekend and I got plans. Plan A: be lazy, plan B: be lazy and watch Netflix, plan C: eat and sleep.

I was laying on my bed when Scott called me. What the hell do he want? I picked up and I swear the god I got heart attack. And for unknown reason butterflies.

"Hi can you open your front door I'm waiting outside. Need someone to talk to and I know I have Stiles but he's sleeping. Still. And I thought you are awake so I came if it's okay?" "Minute" I said. Okay maybe I don't really like him but I listen even enemies when they need to. Kind of person like me need a good heart. Or half of it.

I ran downstairs and opened front door seeing Scott with red puffy eyes of crying. Jeez what could happened. I didn't say a world. I just hugged him. "Hugie, hugie" I said just for create a smile on his face.

He chuckled so it worked more that perfectly. I invited him in and we went to my room. I was home alone so I didn't needed to explain my dad who is it and what the hell is he doing here. I didn't even asked how he got my new address 'couse firstly scent and secondly Stiles Stilinski and his dad.

He sat on my bed quietly may I remind you and just blankly stare at the floor.

"Why.... were you crying?" I carefully asked not wanting to make him cry again. What didn't worked but whatever. I sit right next to him on my bed and he hid his head where's is my neck and shoulder quietly crying. If I say my heart didn't sank I'd be lying. About hour of coddling in silence he fell asleep. He told me he broken up with Allison.

Poor puppy face.

He still can fall in love with me, can't he?

An: so..... Yeah. No comment. Hope you enjoyed

Anni🤙

(862 worlds)