22

~3. pov~

Stiles was slapping unconscious Derek again and again. "Derek? Derek, come on!" He yelled. He was shaking his body hopping. He raised his hand again but this time Derek grabbed his wrist. He looked around and he noticed he was still in elevator. He sits up.

"Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone, with Scott's mom" Stiles said.

"She took her?" He groaned.

"Yeah. If that's not enough of kick to the balls, Scott and Anna left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we are gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles said in rush.

"Whoa, what about Cora?" Derek asked.

"Isaac and Peter took her" Stiles explained and Derek stood up.

"Okay. I gotta go but you need to stay here and talk to the cops" Derek said making boy groaned in frustration.

~~

Stiles was sitting next to reception when the cops came. FBI was there too, making boy roll his eyes as he saw the certain agent.

Rafael McCall. Scott's dad. He walked up to him.

"Stilinski of the center of this whole mess. What a shocker" he said. 

"Do you think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" boy said.

Rafael sighed. "Where is deputy Edwards and why has no one been able to contact him" he asked.

"Why you don't ask Anna Edwards, she is his daughter?" Stiles asked. He knew the reason why he couldn't be able to contact even her.

"No one could contact her either. Do you know the reason why?" "No"

"When did you saw her and her father last?"

"Alright, how about when I find them, I'm gonna ask them how alphabet start and end, I bet they'll will say it's starting with F and ends with U"

Rafael chuckled. "How about you tell me what the hell happened here?" he asked, boy getting out of patience, done with his bullshit.

"I don't know what happened here. I was stuck in the elevator the whole time" he said.

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" Rafael asked making the boy in front of him confused.

"What name?"

"Argent"

~~

"The word is 'guardian', Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't lived up to lately" Argent said as kids were following him to his apartment. They entered and he turned the lights on, Stiles closing the door following.

"But she took Scott's mother and Anna's father. That's not a coincidence" younger Argent said.

"Yeah, I'd also like to consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on elevator doors. That kind of felt like an warning to me" Stiles said.

"I think it might be Morrell" younger Argent suggested. "She knows a lot more that she lets on, and she might be trying to help us"

"Well, she needs to get that lot faster, okay? Seeing that the lunar eclipse is less that two freaking nights away"

"Stiles, don't give up on hope" older Argent said.

Stiles sat down looking at him. "They could be already  dead. Anna's father and Mellisa" he said.