35

I woke up by my phone, ringing.

I turned to the direction of the sound and grabbed my phone, answering it. It was Anna.

"Hey, what's up? Anna?" She was breathing nervously. "Anna, you there?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Scott?" she asked with trembling voice.

"Hey, I'm here. I'm here. Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I asked, sitting up.

"Scott, I don't.... I don't know how I got here. I must have sleepwalking. I don't even know where am I" she whispered, like, she's crying.

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see, cupcake" I said.

"I can't see anything. It's hard to see" she whispered. "I think there something wrong wit--" I groaned when the call disconnects.

I stood up, pulling my shirt over my body and dialed her number again. I'm scared for her. What's going on?

"Hey, this is Anna. If you miss me leave a mess--" I hung up before it could finnish and called again. "Hey, this is Anna. If--"

"God, come on" I groaned, feeling my pulse rising.

"Anna?" I asked right after she answered.

"Scott, I can't move. I don't think I can get out. I'm stuck" she whispered.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"It's too dark. I can't see. I can't see anything here. Scott, something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck onto something. I think...... I think it's bleeding" she mumbled in tears.

"How bad?" I panicked. She didn't answer.

"Anna, how bad is it?" I asked again.

Nothing.

"Anna, are you there? Can you hear me?"

"Something smells so bad. Terrible scent. My eyes watering. Scott" she cried.

"Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad" I said.

"No, no, no, no Scott don't"

"But your dad--"

"Don't! Just please don't call my dad. Promise me you won't. Promise" she begged. "He worries about me too much I can't do this to him"

I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. "But what if I can't find you? Anna, I can't make promise like that" I said.

"No, Scott I believe you can find me. I believe in you. Please don't call him. He doesn't need to know, please. Please. Find me, I know you can" she cried even more and my heart broke.

"I don't know if I can do this" I said. She sniffled.

"I know you ca-- oh, I have to go. I gotta turn off my phone" she said, hanging up.

"What? Anna, no! Anna!" I almost yelled.

"Isaac! Isaac, get up! I need your help!" I yelled and blond boy was within seconds in my room. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's Anna. Get dressed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered her room with Isaac, just to find Lydia, Stiles and Aiden already here. She called me on the way here she is on some kind of basement, but what freaked me out even more was that when she said she thinks someone else is with her.

"How did you know? Did she call you too?" I asked Lydia.

"I heard it. And called Stiles" she said.