48

Scott, Stiles and I walked towards the feild.

"Of course you two are still the team captains. You got your grades up just like Coach told you, right?" Sties asked.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today" Scott said.

"I didn't need to get my grades up. He told me I'm still the captain" I said with a frown.

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?"

"Ah, I texted him but he didn't get back to me" Scott said.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from dead over a text?" Stiles asked him.

Scott shrugged. "I didn't have the money to call France"

"Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got, like, one hundred seventeen million problems and worrying about lacrosse team is not one of them" Stiles said.

I furrowed my eyebrows but guickly it changed into a smirk and happy face as I saw the newbie on the feild. I looked at Scott who frowned, looking at the same boy.

"It is now"

Stiles turned around and widened his eyes when he saw him. That fourteen years boy, playing way better than last time.

"Who the hell is that?" he snapped.

He took his helmet off and yeah, I couldn't hide the smile and the chuckle.

They both looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and I just walked with a smirk on the feild.

"Nice, Liam!" Garrett shouted. "You might just be our first ever freshman captain"

"Yeah, Gerrett, keep dreaming!" I shouted and Liam looked at me and smiled like a four years old kid and made a run to me, hugging me tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Scott~

Stiles and I walked into boy's locker room and we found that Liam guy, putting his shirt on so, we stopped behind him and when he turned around he widened his eyes.

"Hey, Liam" Stiles said. "You want to explain what that was out there?"

"What do you mean?" Liam frowned.

"That little display. Your little circus act" Stiles said.

"What circus act?"

Stiles smirked. "You caught every shot"

"I was in goal" he said as it was most obvious thing, with bigger frown.

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot past you" he murmled.

"Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before?" Liam asked.

"You're a freshman, right?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"But you weren't here last semester" Stiles said.

Liam shrugged. "I transferred from Devenford Prep" 

I focused on his heartbeat, just in case he's not lying to us.

"You transfereed?" I asked.

"Yeah"

His pulse rised so he was definitely lying. Stiles looked at me in confusion, wondering what I could think about.

"No, you got kicked out, don't you?"

He looked at me before chuckling nervously. "Alright, look, kicked out, transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right?"