8

It was lacrosse practice and I was so mad. Not just Brett the brat pissed me off coach did too. He benched me for entire season like an idiot just because I got couple of red cards. And Brett the brat was laughing at me. So I made I plan what I would do at the right time when no one is around me.

As I was driving home and parked at my spot I let a little laugh. Scott and Stiles at my door waiting for I don't know for Stiles's mom to get home? Bit too harsh I'm sorry.

"What you two creatures want?" I asked while I got out of my Jeep.

"Just to remind you, you-" Stiles pointed at me "-and him-" now pointing at Scott "- is creatures. Not just a creatures but supernatural creatures mind I remind and I'm human and I like to let it like that so please none of you two-" he pointed at me and Scott"-bite me thank you" " You would be shit wolf who is maybe clumsiest th-" I dropped my Jeep keys. "-at I ever seen. Or maybe not"I bend down and Scott's heartbeat pick up his speed. "Scott you good?" I said as I was standing properly.

"Ye"

"Ok.... Can you tell me what you want now?" I said as I was walking to the door to open them. " We wanted to see you... like last time I saw you was when you was picking up dress for Allison and Lydia for the dance" that wasn't that long ago. Or was it?

"Lydia's ok, right?" Yep if you guessed right Lydia got bit. Do you remember when I said that Derek's uncle Peter might be the alpha at the end? It came true but we still don't know who is the other one.

"Ye she's better. I just wanted to tell you information....we know who is the other alpha, but you would not like it........we met him yesterday" ok, only I don't know who is the second alpha."Who is it... Scott?" I asked sarcastically. They just had their 'bitch really' face and I put my hands in the air like I've been arrested.

"Ok who is it? All serious now" I said as I walked inside my house with them hot on my heals.

"You might sit down...." Stiles said. For now on I'm confused. Why would I, say it so you can fuck off. But I did as they wanted and sat on the couch as they did too.

"Sooo...... you or me?" Stiles asked Scott. Are they ok because I need to do something. I'll tell my plan later.

"Just tell her.... or no I will..... or you want to tell he-" "For Jesus Krist Mary son of god's sake just tell me one of you I have better things to do I don't have all day!" I said getting annoyed. I need to do it today.

"Other alpha is your d-" "Me" I looked at my dad who was standing in the kitchen with ice on his head. "Your head hu- wait.... what did you say?" I asked shocked. So it wasn't a dream. On my firs full moon he was the one who dragged me home. And he had red eyes.

"Darling let me explain" I just stared at him with Scott and Stiles right front of me looking at him too.

"I was working with Peter. The morning I said we are moving was the morning I told him I will not be his partner anymore. He want revange on Argent family because Allison's aunt set the fire. I was there and..... Derek's mother bit me right before the fire maybe six or seven hours before the fire. I... I'm.... or was Peter's best friend" I didn't say anything he knew I'm deadly mad at him.

"What" was the only thing before I flashed my gold eyes at him and attacked him

He obviously won the fight. But he wasn't mad at that I attacked him. He was mad at me not telling him I got bit. Asshole.

~~

My plan was to destroy couches car. I don't know why but I'm still pissed at him and madly at dad. So I did as I wanted.

I destroyed the car.

~~

So..... Plan was great but I'm not in school anymore. I got kicked out. And they did send me to Eichen house for 1 year. Sorry Liam. Sorry Sam. Sorry not sorry coach. I just wish to see my friends now. That's all I want. I want to see Scott. Coach shouldn't benched me for entire season. Bitch

An: I.E.D what I have to say shanks? Btw I'm not good at writing and it might be short story but I'm trying 🥺 I will get better I promise!😘

Anni🤙

(814 worlds)