55.

I pressed the play button and there was a mans voice. Who was the man who was talking? I don't know yet, but I listened.

"After entering the IP address, you will be connected through a Darknet portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers. The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. You will be assigned a new IP address if you choose to continue down to list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment."

I stopped the record and look at them with confused eyes. Thinking what the hell was the man talking about.

"Alright it's awfully quiet here so let's talk about, what the fuck that means, shall we?" I said clapping my hands and looking at them.

"You ever made a wire transfer?" Stiles asked.

"Never had enough money." Scott replied looking at me.

"So none of us understand anything that was just said?" I asked looking at them. "Someone wants us seriously dead. No one, including me understood this crap, and why would the spend money, that much actually, just to kill us. And why am I so expensive?"

Scott then grabbed the money and put it back in the bag."Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?"

"It's late. We've got the PSATs in the morning." Scott said. Shit, forgot about that.

"No, I mean the money. $500,000. You know how much money that is?"

Scott looked at him. Not saying anything, as he did not understand anything Stiles is saying.

"Stiles. It's just 500,00-"

"It's half a milian dollars. Anna." He scoffed. "What is he going to do slide it under the mattress?"

They're forgetting minor detail. Im literally a Hale. It's the money they stole from my uncle.

"I'm Hale, Stiles. He can give it to me." I pointed a finger at myself.

"Like we trust you with any money." He scoffed again. "We will talk to Derek first and give him the money."

"Dude he's my uncle, whatever you going to do I'll still get the money. Why don't you trust me with money that is actually mine." I asked him.

"Stiles she got a point. It's her's and her family money. Derek and Peter is her family." Scott looked at Stiles and then at me.

"See, there is no point of doing this- you know what fine. What are you thinking?" I asked Stiles, putting my hands on my hips.

"We have to talk to Derek. The money's actually his." Stiles said.

"You mean his, Peter's and basically mine as I still count as a family." I corrected.

"Whatever." He threw his hands dramatically around. "We should take this with caution."

"You don't think we should tell Derek?" Scott asked confused. He looked cute.

"No. No." Stiles said and getting up and sighing. "No, of course we have to tell him. I'm just... I'm just saying some of that money's Peter's, right?" He looked at me.

Where is he going with this? "The point?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Right? Peter. Homicidal killer? Remember? You want to give $500,000 to him." He said.

"Stiles. So you saying, that we should give Derek's money back, but, not to Peter? That's my uncles you talking about you twat."

"I didn't say any of that." Stiles said.