Chapter Twenty-One: "Little Wild One"

Sean wrapped the blanket around himself sitting up nervously. Nathan rushed to push the couch back in place, pointing to the bathroom. Sean staggered up, rushing to the bathroom and closed the door. Staying close to the wall beside the door, he listened closely to what was happening before opening the door just a crack to peek out. Nathan kicked Sean's clothes under his bed, then jogged up to the door to answer it. Nathan barely opened the door, before it was kicked open and slammed against the wall. Nathan backed slowly, greeting lightly. "Zedekiah, I was just about to go find you." Sean licked his lips shakily. Everything about Zedekiah screamed that he was an Alpha. Standing seven foot tall with intimidating toned muscles. Zedekiah's right eye was covered by a leather eyepatch and his remaining eye was tinted red from a large healed scar that spanned from his eyebrow to his chin. Across his neck was another scar that looked like he'd been chained up at some point in his life. His blue jeans were worn and torn up, hanging off his hips in a way that only helped to reveal that his muscles didn't end at his abs. Zedekiah's grey hair was cut short, showing off more of the healed cuts by his nicked ears.

Zedekiah let out a low growl, stalking toward Nathan, before slamming Nate against the wall with a strong hand to pin him there. Leaning in close, Zedekiah growled out in a deep voice. "Why am I getting word that you LOST?!" Nathan shifted uncomfortably, answering promptly. "I can explain." Zedekiah took his hand off Nate's chest to backhand him to the floor, snapping out angrily. "You're damn right you're going to explain! I didn't spend all that time training you, for you to lose to some pampered Valley dog!" A man stormed up to the door of Nate's apartment, starting to snap out. "Listen, whore! You bang on that wall one more fucking..." The man's face fell when he saw Zedekiah, letting out a whine as he uttered out. "Oh... fuck... I didn't... I'm so sorry." Zedekiah turned to face the door, barking out like thunder. "BEAT IT!" Sean arched against the tile wall, his whole body quivering from the power behind his voice. The fear coursing through him was unlike anything he'd felt in the Valley. His inner wolf wanted to run due to the feeling that he'd die if he didn't. Zedekiah slammed the door shut, turning his attention back to Nate as he snapped out in a commanding tone. "Well? Start talking! How did you lose?"

Nate pushed up on all fours, staring only at the floor when he answered. "I let him win." Zedekiah menacingly crouched, growling by Nate's ear. "Why?" Nate looked straight ahead, answering confidently. "I felt like playing with him." Zedekiah grabbed the scruff of Nathan's neck, pushing him into a bow as he growled to him angrily. "What have I told you about screwing around?" Nate whined against the carpet, before struggling to rush out. "Not too! If you get an opening... TAKE IT!" Sean struggled to remain in the bathroom. Hearing Nate's distressed whines were making him crazy. He wanted to help him... but what could he do? Zedekiah sniffed Nate's neck, then released him to look at the recent scratches along his back and arms. Zedekiah turned his head to sniff the room, saying in a low gruff voice. "Oh...? I get it now. You've gotten yourself a little tail... Is that it?" Nate jerked his head up, uttering out quickly. "What are you doing? Zed?" Sean reached up to touch his neck. Zedekiah could smell him! Turning his eyes to the cabinet over the sink, Sean rushed to it and quickly searched for the Scent Blocker that Nate told him that he had.

Finding the scent stick, Sean popped off the lid and started to smear it over his neck and under his arms. Outside the bathroom, he heard Zedekiah get up and ask Nate curiously. "You brought an Omega here?" Nate staggered up onto his feet, retorting through a huff. "You think I'm that reckless?" Zedekiah shoved Nate down across the bed, leaning down over him to sniff both the bed and him. Zedekiah's eye grew into a large red tinted wolf eye, before answering in a soft lusty growl. "Omega's make us reckless. They are a pleasurable drug that we'd gladly overdose ourselves on. They dull the senses and the body." Nate swallowed, closing his eyes when Zedekiah grabbed his throat and growled over his lips. "Did you take the Alpha's Luna? And you didn't share with me?" Nate cleared his throat, answering gruffly. "I bedded his Luna... but I didn't bring his Luna here, Zed. Omegas don't come here. You know that. It's not safe." Zedekiah smirked, almost purring over Nathan's lips. "Oh, Nate... I can tell when you're lying. I can smell it on you. So, let me guess... You couldn't fuck his Luna there. So, you brought it here to separate it from the pack." Nate didn't answer, causing Zedekiah to grin and rise off Nate to bellow out. "Where is it hiding?"