Dray's anger issues - PT 1

TW: Mature.

Veronica spins the bottle.

Ernie: "Oh god."

Veronica kisses Ernie Macmillan.

"Ewwwww!" they both say, Ernie wiping his lips.

TIME CUT TO Y/N's TURN

Half excited. Half nervous. I put my hand on the bottle, and turn it towards myself to start. But when I had only turned it halfway, a hand stopped mine. A hand with the same snake ring.

Draco(in a low, seductive voice) : "Spin the bottle, Spin the fcking bottle."

I felt many eyes on me. This ferret, why does he have to be so hot?

I look up to see him looking at me intently, and bit my lip.

Neville: "It's not fair, she hadn't even spun-"

Draco(in the same low voice) : "Kiss me."

I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer and whispered "With pleasure, blonde ferret". I gently kissed his lips. He tried to let his tongue in, but I pulled away. 

Draco seemed very, very angry.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll be borrowing your sister for a while, Pottah." He spat, looking at Harry, who was just as confused as I was.

He glared at me and grabbed my wrist. Without any warning, he pulled me out the R.O.R, everyone staring at us.

"What up with you?" I glared at him.

He pushed me to the wall, his hands on either side of me.

"I could be asking you the same question, love." He whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. But I pulled myself together.

"I asked first, Malfoy." I said, glaring at him.

He gave me a death glare. He almost smacked into my face, and then- I felt his tongue in my throat. After what seemed like a solid 2 minutes, he pulled away for breath. "That - was- for - calling - me-by-my-last-name" He panted, still catching up on his breath.

"Draco. There's only two options you get. One, officially call me your girlfriend. Two, stay away. You can't kiss me or- want any intimacy if we're not together. Choose." I said, feeling courageous.

"Y/n, we're not together for the time being. Only the time being." He said, nonchalantly.

"Till we're not official again, you can't be doing any of this." I threatened.

He stared at me, eyes widening slightly. I pushed out of his grip and started to walk back into the R.O.R.

"You don't walk out on a Malfoy, Potter." He spat, anger radiating from him.

"Oh yeah, watch me." I smirked, cooly.

I thought I had the upper hand - but, Draco grabbed me by the shoulders, and  pushed me back onto the wall, this time, our bodies touching.

"You had best let me go-"I began, fiddling through my netted overcoat pockets for my wand. 

He grabbed both my wrists and grabbed them tightly. And I struggled, but that only made him push his body more and more onto me.

He brought his face closer to mine, as our lips met, and he kissed me passionately for quite some time.

"And-that-was-for-flirting-with-Brewer." He breathed, still not loosening his grip. But he looked so cute when he was jealous..

"I DID NOT FLIRT WITH JACK!" I yelled, finally losing it.

"Yes you did. But now, for walking out on me, and biting your lip in there, princess.. You'll be sorry." He said, calmly, as he let go of my wrists and then lifted me up in bridal style. I could see where he was taking this.

"You've got my lipstick on your lips- you know that?" I giggled, as he hastily wiped it off on his shoulder.

"You should be scared of me, of my wrath." He said fuming.

"Yeah, scary cute ferret." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Let's see who's scared once we get to my dorm." He smirked, walking faster still.

Dear god, deep down, I am a little bit scared...

To be continued...