Make a Choice

"We need to talk" Harry said, looking as though he might kill me.

The few hours of napping seemed to have made me regain my strength, as I sat up immediately.

"Okay" I mumbled, and gladly gulped down a glass of water Ron handed me.

"You knew, all along, and - hid this from us? HOW COULD YOU?!?!" Harry said, kicking the table.

"What?" I said, still half asleep.

"YOU KNEW MALFOY'S A DEATH EATER! Y/N HE IS NO GOOD! IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO DO ANYTHING STUPID, YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO HIM EVER AGAIN!!!"

"Harry- He's being forced. He's not doing anything to us. His target is someone else." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"HOW THE FVCK DO YOU TRUST A DEATH EATER MORE THAN YOUR OWN FCKING BROTHER?" Harry screamed, kicking the table.

"I TRUST YOU AND LOVE YOU MORE THAN FCKING EVERYTHING ELSE! "I screamed.

Ron and Mione were in absolute shock, me and Harry were furious.

"THEN CHOOSE! YOUR BROTHER, OR YOUR SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND WHO IS MOSTLY JUST GOING TO SELL YOU TO VOLDEMORT!" Harry yelled, smashing the glass I had had water in.

I burst into tears. A tear rolled down Harry's cheek. Harry ran up to his dorm, Ron followed him. I ran up to my dorm, Mione followed me.

I buried my head into my pillow.

"Can you tell me what the fvck Draco did when he brought me here?" I said, sniffling.

"He- just knocked, and told me to put you to sleep, and that he wants his robes back before Tuesday." Mione said, hugging me.

"Well, I - er- don't tell anyone Mione." I said.

"You can trust me." Hermione said, comforting me by rubbing my back.

"I- erm- lost my virginity.." I said.

"Holy sh-" Hermione clapped her hand to her mouth. "Harry's not going to like this."

"You seriously think I'm telling him?" I glared.

"Huh. How was it?" Hermione asked, looking very interested.

"It was goddamn good." I smiled a little.

Hermione tucked me into bed.

"Thanks mum." I giggled, and kissed her cheek. She kissed mine and I went to sleep.

You know, having the darkest wizard of your time desperate to kill you and your brother isn't so bad with friends like Mione and Ron. 

The next day, I woke earlier than usual.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒚,

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔- 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆.

 𝑷.𝑺. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒔.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒀/𝒏.

Writing this was so oddly difficult. I folded up Dray's Slytherin robes, put it into a package, and tied the letter and Package to Celestine, tears wetting my shirt. So much for Mrs. Malfoy.

"You can do this Y/n"

I jumped to see Mione carrying two cups of coffee- very small cups, mind you. She sipped from one, and I sipped from the other. 

"Go on Celestine." I said, as she too, sensed my sorrow and looked downcast, but soared with her majestic snowy wings spread wide.

I noticed the platinum necklace with fine engravings of Draco and Y/n and sighed.

Hermione wrapped an arm around my shoulder. What would I do without her?