Dray's Anger Issues - PT 2

TW: MATURE

There I was, in his arms, going up the stairs, into his dorm. I was debating heatedly in my head. Though I really liked Dray, I was in a very confusing spot - What are we now? Friends with benefits?

Little did I know I said that bit out loud. Draco chuckled.

"Y/n Malfoy.. Has a nice ring to it, now, doesn't it?" He said, throwing me onto his bed.

"Like that's ever going to happen." I scoffed.

He lay down beside me.

"Y/n Draco Malfoy. You best get used to it." He said, kissing my neck. I have to admit, that name does have a nice ring to it and had me blushing. But the blushing would hopefully get dismissed as makeup, because I was wearing quite a bit for the party.

"Ferret Lucius Malfoy. Get used to it." I shot back.

His expression changed into an  angry one, and he got up, took his coat off.

"You do realize my brother is never going to let you marry me?" I said, as he unbuckled his belt.

"You wanna bet?" He chuckled.

"On pen and paper. I bet you 100 galleons." I said.

"I bet 200." He said, scribbling furiously onto a parchment.

The parchment read-

20 𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻, 1996

𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓼 100 𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 200 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮.

𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂.

I signed it, giggling, knowing I was going to get 200 galleons. But I would so want to marry Draco.. I, to be honest, wish he wins this bet.

I put the parchment and quill on his desk and turned around to see his shirt- off..

"GAH-" I screamed.

Before I knew it, he was taking off my beautiful golden dress, leaving it a mess on the floor. I let out a little scream. In response, he tied his slytherin tie around my mouth. He was mad, god, but he looked so hot-

I snapped out of my thoughts, and saw Draco- naked, and- WAIT WHAT THE F- I was, too..

He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my chest, leaving hickeys, I was a moaning mess, his tie, holding me back. He began sucking my clit in a rhythmic way. "Don't- St- stop-" I said.

"You like that, Mrs. Malfoy?" He smirked, licking his lips.

Before I could argue back on the whole Mrs. Malfoy thing, he put his hard c0ck into me- OH GOD- I did not just lose my virginity-

A little while later..

Draco got up, smirking to himself, as he put on a shirt and shorts.

"Aren't you - gonna get dressed?" He said, his atlantic blue eyes almost piercing my soul.

"How can you get up?"I said, as he chuckled and helped me get dressed.

"Was this your first time?" I asked.

"It- was, actually. You're fun. Was it your first time?" He asked.

"It was. Can you- take me back to my common room? I- can't really walk, thanks to you." I asked.

"I will, but just remember the lesson you learnt tonight. Say it- I own you. you're all mine." He said, gripping my waist tightly.

"You- own me. I'm all yours Dray." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me back to the Gryffindor common room, wearing his slytherin robes.

"Good girl." He hissed in my ear. 

He carried me out his dorm, and to our surprise there were some slytherins from our year in the common room.

"You guys were loud as fck.." Blaise laughed.

"Good luck managing to stay alive once her brother finds out." Astoria chuckled.

I don't know what happened after that, because I fell asleep, and he must have brought me to the Gryffindor common room, because when I woke up on the red couch, it was almost midnight. Harry looking like he would kill me, Hermione grinning, Ron, unbothered, feasting on chicken I wager he stole from Kayla's party.

"We need to talk."