The fight

TW: Contains mentions of blood (it's not alarming at all, but I'm still giving a heads up.)

I stormed out, but Y/n ran after me and tightly grabbed my arm. She hugged me tightly.

"Don't go." She said.

"I have got to meet Blaise-" I said.

"No. You're all mine. I'm never letting you go." She said, her head nuzzled in my chest.

Yes my love, I'm the luckiest man in this world to be yours. When she called me hers, my heart skipped a beat. We've been together for 2 years, but it feels like our first kiss was yesterday...

I kissed her head, rubbed her back and smiled at her cuteass.

The next day ->

I came out of potions with the Ravenclaws. But on seeing familiar faces, I hid behind a pillar.

Y/n and Granger came out of the Muggle studies classroom. Honestly, Granger is muggle born, why the hell does she need to study muggles?

Brewer came out the class too. I felt my grip on my satchel tighten.

"Can I- talk to you?" Y/n asked Jack.

"Sure." He smirked, as Y/n led him to a secluded spot. I followed in secret.

"Did you intend to use the love potion on me?" She asked him.

"Uh huh. You're a good kisser." He smirked.

"But you knew I had a boyfriend." She said, slightly heating up.

"Hear me out on this. The sort of girl you are, if any guy is interested in you beyond your body and looks, he's sh!t. Like your stupid boyfriend. Besides, we both know you want me." He said, pinning Y/n to a wall.

"Jack-" Y/n began.

My blood boiled as I ran up to them, pulled Brewer away from my Y/n and punched him in the face. I pounced over him, kicking him in the- and yes, there it was, a bad, bad, fight.

"Dray, stop." Y/n said, tugging my arm.

"SHE'S MINE! UNDERSTAND THAT, AND I MIGHT SPARE YOUR LIFE." I seethed, as Y/n pulled us apart. My chin and knuckles were bleeding.

"Oh god. You didn't have to do that Dray." She said, crying.

"I'm fine- stop!" I said, as she tried to clean my wounds with her napkin.

She dragged me to the first bathroom we saw and got me cleaned up. When she was wiping my chin, I tried to touch her hand. She slapped it and glared at me.

"What was that for?" I asked, but got no reply.

When she was done, I was covered in bandages.

"This isn't necessary-" I began.

She kissed my cheek. Then she kissed the other cheek. I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, grinning like an idiot.

I hugged her and rested my head in the crook of her neck. She rubbed circles on my back. We stood like that for quite some time.

"Dray, I got Quidditch practice. Got to go." She said, letting go of the hug.

I kissed her lips, as her hands tugged my hair.

"Oi! It takes time to gel those!" I mumbled.

Well, I secretly do enjoy her messing my hair up, I'm not going to let her know.

I deepened the kiss. I felt her tongue explore my mouth.

"I really have to go blondie." She said, quickly kissing my cheek and leaving.

We've been an item for 2 years, but I still blush at the slightest touch of hers- what's this girl done to me?