↬့◗Aether | A Company From Mondstadt ⬡🂱

Adventure, Action

Adventure, Action

You are the chosen one Aether.

I woke up in the morning with the sun light kiss my face

I woke up in the morning with the sun light kiss my face. I do my morning routine as always and start my day working with Guuji Yae in the shrine. I'm the right hand of Guuji Yae and today my work is about Ei no I mean Raiden shogun, I heard Raiden shogun starting the vision hunt decree today so I have to keep an eye on her.

"Can the real Archon come out from her comfort zone ?" I sigh as I finish step my foot on the path of the shrine.

"Ara... Good morning Y/n-chan." Guuji Yae greets me with her warm smile.

"Morning too, Guuji Yae." I smile back, she suddenly turn to a serious face.

"Thoma." She mention my friend Thoma, I tilted my head.

"Thoma ? What do you mean ?"

"Shogun-
She doesn't need to continue her words because I already know what comes next, I don't think twice and start running but Guuji Yae stop me by my wrist.

"No don't, if you go there-
"I don't care ! He's my friend !" I let go of her hand and run down from the top of the shrine, I hope I'll be there in time.

__

While Y/n running from the shrine as fast as she can, Thoma already tied up in front of the mighty Shogun. When she about to swing her weapon towards Thoma someone stopped her, a boy with unique attire help Thoma.

Raiden Shogun look at him from head to toe until she realize he doesn't have vision.

"Capable of using elemental energy without a vision...you are an exception it appears. Exception...the enemy of eternity."

The sky begins to darken as Raiden Shogun pull out her sword.

"You will be inlaid upon this statue !"

__

A little bit more, I'll arrive there. I don't know what happens but the sky begins to darken.

"You will be inlaid upon this statue !"

I spot her draw her sword and I also see a unique boy in front of Thoma, Raiden swing her sword and I jump from top of the statue and stop her sword with mine causing our power to clash.

"Not this time Shogun. Not this time." I look back from the corner of my eyes and the boy untie Thoma, I signal him to leave and bring Thoma with him.

"I don't care if you're an archon, if you lay your hands on my friend again, I won't hesitate to teach you a lesson."

I push her sword away with my sword and left the scene.

__

"Who are you ?" I point the tip of my sword to his neck. He's face shows no fear but his eyes expressing something I can't describe.

"Oi y/n ! Chill, he save my life. He's my friend." Thoma rub my shoulder but I yanked his hand away.

"Answer the damn question ! Before I chop your head !" I'm getting frustrated, he's so slow on answering my question I don't have time for this, Guuji Yae will be mad.

"I'll let you go this time because I have something to do." I put back my sword and walk away.

Who's that guy ?

I think to myself over and over until I bumped into something bouncy on my face.

"I'm sorr- GUUJI YAE !!" I just bumped to her chest 😳

"Ara... how are you feeling after ruined the vision hunt decree ?" I tilted my head.

"I don't care if I'm ruined the vision ceremony thing, but I save my friend and that's all that matters." She look at me with her usual smile.

"So you don't know ?" I tilted my head full of questions.

"Eternity needs to be accomplish no matter what, do you think she's gonna stop ? I heard that she prepare the shogunate army to hunt you, Thoma and that traveler."

Traveler !? Wait did she mean that boy !?

"You'll meet him, I order him to come and see me so-

I heard bushes rustling after a second or so I saw that eyes again owned by the blonde hair boy with unique attire.

"You again ?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ara... so you've met, great it'll be easier for both of you work together right ?"

"WHAT !?" I shout, why ? Because I like to work alone and I don't want partners or anything that's just get in my way in business.

"Yae~" I whine and she just laugh at me.

"Yae~~ please 😭" she shook his head

"Now, now, I want both of you to do something challenging."